Photobucket

For all of those who would like to be involved with Twi-court, and for those who are involved; we need a crime to hold our Mock Trial over! It has to be related to the Twilight series, and the crime can involve and happen to anyone in the series! The crime can be really outrageous or it can be serious! This discussion will allow anyone to put their imput on a crime! Once we have the crime, I will start giving people parts to play out! If you would like a specific part please put it in with your discussion reply on a possible crime for Twi-court!

Note the Parts Needed.
*Judge-Alison gets this part!
*Prosecuter(three at least)
*Defense Lawyer(only one person)
*Defendent(only one person)
*Jury(this has many parts open)
*Bailiff(one person)
*Detectives(I am one of these, need at least 3 more)
*Victom(only one person)
*CSI(five at the most for this one)
*Recorder(one person)
There are many parts open, so please feel free to join!

Thanks,
Catherine (Detective)

Tags: Crime, Discussion, Twi-Court

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lol thanks....i try....we could also have someone stealing marcus's edward doll, or play the "Who Ate The Biology Teacher" game.....someone stole emmett's hannah montana cd and HE WANTS IT BACK NOW! haha

a-me. said:
i love how everyone loved the idea about stealing aros cloak haha.
yeah i agree.
This are all excellent suggestions. In about a week I will pick the top three crimes, and we will choose one from one of those! Please let me know what role you wanna play also!
haha his hannah montana cd, ;)

missy metzler said:
lol thanks....i try....we could also have someone stealing marcus's edward doll, or play the "Who Ate The Biology Teacher" game.....someone stole emmett's hannah montana cd and HE WANTS IT BACK NOW! haha

a-me. said:
i love how everyone loved the idea about stealing aros cloak haha.
lol I Can Soooo See Em Boppin Along To Hannah Montana! I Love It!

Can I Be On The Jury Please!!!!
Aros, through holding Jazz hostage, is able to finally capture Alice, and does the most vile, hideous thing imaginable to her--evil, twisted, and perverted beyond most mortals' comprehsnion: He makes her wear the same clothes for AN ENTIRE WEEK! But it was one day too long, because on Day Six Alice, hearing about the imminent launch of Yves St Laurent's Spring collection, an event she had not missed in 4 decades, single-handedly kicked the snot out of each and every last Volutri, did a complete fashion make-over for them all (who knew that Aros' is fabulous in Spring colors? and that he would look adorable in stilletos?), filled every last Volturian closet with enough new styles for the next two centuries, with stern warnings against wearing plaids and stripes together, and was able to hot-foot it to Paris in time for the opening of the YSL show.

Can I be the prosecution's expert witness (psychiatrist) who gets to analyze Aros' psyche?
Morgaine Chya said:
Aros, through holding Jazz hostage, is able to finally capture Alice, and does the most vile, hideous thing imaginable to her--evil, twisted, and perverted beyond most mortals' comprehsnion: He makes her wear the same clothes for AN ENTIRE WEEK! But it was one day too long, because on Day Six Alice, hearing about the imminent launch of Yves St Laurent's Spring collection, an event she had not missed in 4 decades, single-handedly kicked the snot out of each and every last Volutri, did a complete fashion make-over for them all (who knew that Aros' is fabulous in Spring colors? and that he would look adorable in stilletos?), filled every last Volturian closet with enough new styles for the next two centuries, with stern warnings against wearing plaids and stripes together, and was able to hot-foot it to Paris in time for the opening of the YSL show.

Can I be the prosecution's expert witness (psychiatrist) who gets to analyze Aros' psyche?

Okay Sounds great...but please join the actual group...we have three crimes already, but if we get enough people to join in it...this will be an awesome crime for next time! As of a prosecuter you can be one!
PLEASE THIS DISCUSSION IS NOW CLOSED IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE IDEAS OR IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GET INVOLVED JOIN THE GROUP CALLED TWI-COURT! THANKS! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME!

-CATHERINE-DET.
jacob stole a cullen car
I AM DEFENCE LAWYER END OF STORY

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...