Do any of you have dreams of any of the Twilight characters?

Ok.. am I just weird, or do any of you have dreams of any of the characters or being in the world of Twilight. I've had several very real and colorful dreams in the past month about Edward and one recently of Jasper. I remember them so vividly. They are full of excitement and they feel so real. I remember smiling and woke up once saying Edward.  I close my eyes and I can go through the images of my dream like it was a movie.. none of which anything I've read or seen.

I asked a couple of friends & they look at me like I need a straight jacket.. so I am getting worried that I am turning in to a freak .. pleeeeease say I am not the only one. LOL!!

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You're definitely not the only one!!! I've had multiple dreams involving Twilight. Sometimes I'm myself lucky enough to be with the Cullen clan. Or sometimes I'm one of the characters. They can be fun dreams. (Until I wake up and have to get back to my crappy life.)
I did once, it was about Edward oddly enough as I'm a firm Team Jacob, but yeah.. I can't remember it too well but I think I was Bella or in Bella's place, and I said I didn't want to be with Edward anymore and left him, but I was only doing it to hurt him, just for the hell of it, to see how far I could get before he came after me and begged me to come back, but he caught up with me pretty quick and got angry at me, can't really remember the details..

It was a weeeeeeeird dream alright, woke up with a unpleasent feeling and all after it.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...