Do teams other than Team Edward and Jacob really belong?

Do you think that teams other than Team Edward and Team Jacob belong? For example: Team Alice, Team Jasper, Team Emmett...etc. I don't think they belong because the teams are either for who gets Bella, or at least the rivalry between Edward and Jacob. What do you think?

-This is not a question asking what team ur on...

Tags: Edward, Team, Twilight, alice, bella, carlisle, emmett, esme, jacob, jasper, More…rosalie

Views: 3

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TEAM ROSALIE AND TEAM JACOB!!
...... THEY ARE MY FAVE CHARACTERS!!
Umm I didnt ask what team you were on....O_o

Natalie Cullen♥ said:
TEAM ROSALIE AND TEAM JACOB!!
...... THEY ARE MY FAVE CHARACTERS!!
i'm team edward (obviously) but I like alice too!!!
so team alice come on!!
i think that team edward and team jacob should be the only teams because it's about bella choosing kind of. well thats how i see it anyways lol. now i guess u could have team cullens vs team quileutes or whatever :P
I think they belong o.o There important some people dont Like Edward and Jacob, using my friend Shahlyn as an Example she Likes Jasper. I think there very important.
Theyre not as important teams.. but there are people out there that love Alice, Jasper, Emmet ect.. so they want to be TEAM _____... other than Jacob or Edward.I thinks its cool.
No. Team Edward is vamps in general, and Team Jacob is werewolves in general!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...