do u guys think that teresa palmer looks like kristen stewart

check out this trailerfeturing teresa palmer she looks just like kristen in the trailer its called take me home tonight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gYL9znVmGs

do u guys think so? i was like wow when saw her in the trailer is that kristen stewart i thought

watch the trailer please thats were u really go wow are they the same person

do u think they look alike? leave comments please thanks for reading this

Tags: kristen, palmer, stewart, teresa

Views: 7579

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think she could be her sister! :O but the above pic (lrge) isnt teresa... its kristen. i compared it to a photo of kristen with blonde hair, and its her.
one is her and the other one is kris so u can see both pics sorry i didnt put there names on top

Bella Cullen said:
i think she could be her sister! :O but the above pic (lrge) isnt teresa... its kristen. i compared it to a photo of kristen with blonde hair, and its her.
~Absolutely, they can totally pass for sisters (with the blond hair)!!  What would be really interesting is I'd like to see Teresa as a brunette, that's how we could really tell....@Alli - She is the closest looking to Kristen I've ever seen, so yes I agree with you.
not really....
i def think she looks like her ur blind not to see it
i meet her when she came to my school (largs bay school, adelaide australia) with her (ex) boyfriend a football player, 5 years ago, i got her autograph.
Thank god I'm not the only one. My sister and I were at the movies and saw her in some previews and my sister was like Is that Kristen Stewart? I'm like no, but they do sort of look alike. They could play sisters or something.
me and my friend went to see a movie and that happen to us. i wasnt paying attention so my friend was like hey look is that kristen stewart and i looked up and i was like omg thats her but i didnt know she was making some movie called that so i was like confused then i went home and looked it up and it was like wow omg they could be sisters

Rachel Hernandez said:
Thank god I'm not the only one. My sister and I were at the movies and saw her in some previews and my sister was like Is that Kristen Stewart? I'm like no, but they do sort of look alike. They could play sisters or something.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...