so after the question about bella's period now i am wondering about Vampires !!! giving the fact that they eat only blood arent they suppose to pee !!! its logic cuz they drink a lot !!! so lets discuss it :D

Views: 14

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No, and it implies as much in Breaking Dawn when they're all giving Bella tips on how to act human for Charlie.
its kinda weird !!! how are they gonna get rid of all this liquid ?????
theyre bodies just absorb it i think, im not sure. dont question it, enjoy it:)
i was just wondering XD it seems odd they cant sweat i think so how do they loose all this liquid ??
The blood they drink is used up... like calories I assume. Unlike peeing which takes out all the unnecessary toxins out of the body... blood.. is used up entirely for the body. So they dont need to pee.

Now my question is.. when they had to pretent to eat and drink in front of public... where does the water or food go afterwards?
maybe what they eat is burn like calories when they run or they move cuz they have more powers so they need more energy and calories
That is a very good question and I have no idea. I have watch alot of Vampire movies in my time and not once have I seen any go to the bathroom. I guess we will have to Google it and see if we can find it there.
i didnt try to search in google XD good idea :D
simlpe they puke the human food out makes since ? their bodies were made only for blood

Monika Lopez said:
The blood they drink is used up... like calories I assume. Unlike peeing which takes out all the unnecessary toxins out of the body... blood.. is used up entirely for the body. So they dont need to pee.

Now my question is.. when they had to pretent to eat and drink in front of public... where does the water or food go afterwards?
i do not think they puke or go to the restroom i dont think that there body is made for it
if that's so.. then what happens to the food they digest infront of people to look normal? Do they acutally poop? XD
Okay.. sorry I had to say that... HAHAHAHA. No but seriously... Edward even said something about eating something in public... but if he did eat.. where would that food go? Maybe they somehow used it like calories? I donno.. weird theories.. now I wanna ask this to Stephanie herself! HAHA

Bouclette said:
i do not think they puke or go to the restroom i dont think that there body is made for it
i do not think that they poo XD but that its an additionnal calorie !!! actuallt i dont think that vampires can become fat so they burn calories easily :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...