Stephenie we need to know! So I have read the series twice and no mention of showers except in the 4th book but the offer was declined. Keeping it vague so it's not a spoiler. Does anyone have any theories? Wouldn't we want to see a vampire shower in one of the movies??? I say "OH HELLS YEAH"! To a male vamp I would add lol.

Tags: breaking, cullen, dawn, eclipse, edward, family, moon, new, twilight, vampires

Views: 485

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow I had that question like weeks ago and i asked mi overly obsessed friend and sayd this exactly "when someone is sired (turned into a vamp, yes, im a nerd) they stay how they were before they got bitten. for example, if i just cut my hair and then i got sired, my hair will never grow again. it'll stay that way. so if edward was clean or showered before he got sired, then i dont think he needs to shower. plus, vampires in twilight are supposed to be "perfect", as Meyer describes." So0o0o I dont know but it's an interesting question
i don't think they do. people (and animals - like werewolves) get smelley because we sweat and that grows bacteria. vamps don't sweat.
Well i think that yes, they do. After hunting and if they didn't hunt then about once in a month. Think about it, they still have to was at least their hair!!
Well I dont think they'd need to... maybe its just me but in breaking dawn it when Ewdard was hunting with bella for the first time...it mentioned he did such an awesome job *lols sorry for my choice of word :P* that well it bearly look at if he killed the animal or something like that...hence he doesnt really need to shower off and blood stain and stuff when there ISNT any on him to start with..right??? and plus even if they go for days and weeks on end without shower-shudder- they'd still smell all nice and sweet etc cause the probably dont sweat like we do? plus they cant "accidentally trip and fall into-i dont know...lets say- mud because they have hightened senses and really freaky balance...haha i dont ! lols either way, if described in the book would probably take the maturity rating abit higher...HAHA! No shower-A very dirty ...Edward...*GASP*
if they DID shower- imagine Stephenie writting it in details *nosebleed* haha !
the book doesn't mention Bella showering either, but im assuming she does. she doesn't look dirty.. laughoutloud. i think that maybe stephenie meyer just didnt think it would be something important enough to put in the book. but, i have to admit, i would absolutely LOVE to see a vampire shower in one of the movies.. edward would be my first choice :)
LOL i had the same question but i just asume they do... at least to be clean... plus of the hair you know....
i dont think they do becauswe when bella goes for a shower she calls it a "human moment"

i think vampires naturally repel dirt
Shayla Perry said:
the book doesn't mention Bella showering either, but im assuming she does. she doesn't look dirty.. laughoutloud. i think that maybe stephenie meyer just didnt think it would be something important enough to put in the book. but, i have to admit, i would absolutely LOVE to see a vampire shower in one of the movies.. edward would be my first choice :)
she does mention bella showering.. bella leaves her room and says i need a "human moment" so im assuming vampires dont shower..i think they naturally repel dirt
I ALWAYS THINK ABOUT This ,Edward might need to shower affter he's been hunting he would atleast need to wash his face!!

hahahahah LOL

xx
i would think they would deffinatley shower, it mentions in breaking dawn that edward has sweat on his forhead, but it doesnt say weather its his or bella's. anyone know???
OMG I have been wondering this forever! I think it would be obvious that they would but at the same time it's never mentioned in the book. I can't imagine that they wouldn't after hunting, and their hair is always perfect. But it is a book so....... I dunno.
I dont think so

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...