Stephenie we need to know! So I have read the series twice and no mention of showers except in the 4th book but the offer was declined. Keeping it vague so it's not a spoiler. Does anyone have any theories? Wouldn't we want to see a vampire shower in one of the movies??? I say "OH HELLS YEAH"! To a male vamp I would add lol.

Tags: breaking, cullen, dawn, eclipse, edward, family, moon, new, twilight, vampires

Views: 445

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Stephenie did mention that they have showers. After all, when they want to move away and sell the house it would be weird NOT to have them, right? But she also said that they get things like dirt and dust on them, so they have to rinse off somehow. I think that was... I think that was talked about over on TwilightLexicon.com, under 'The Lexicon (bios, timelines & more)', and in the link 'Personal Correspondence (Q&A sessions with Stephenie Meyer)'.
I would think they would want to shower after hunting. They might not have "body odor" in the human sense, but it seems dirt and blood and such would still get on them and need washed off.
Although they do not have body odor per say they would get dusty and dirt on them and what not. So yes they shower :)
I was just rereading Twilight yesterday and noticed that Laurent asked if they could all freshen up at the Cullen's house... I would assume freshen up includes showers, since as nomads they would be pretty grimy. It makes sense that vampires would shower.
You've probs read them but on the Twilight Lexicon website, the editor has actually asked Stephanie questions about the twilight world and specifically asked this question. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to copy and paste the answer on here - like whether that was legal if it was copyrighted etc. so I will just say that Stephanie says that yes they do shower but only to wash off dirt and blood and stuff like that off their bodies and hair - not because of b.o or whatever lol!

If you want to read it just go on this link:
http://www.twilightlexiconblog.com/?p=35

There's loads of other info it's great!!
Love Nids xx
i`m pretty sure they would shower , once they got all that dirt and stuff on them . :D i can`t remember where , but i`m just going to assume it was the lexicon since everyone else is mentioning it , that they shower just to keep clean . (:
I vote that they shower. I think the book evidence proves it. Plus, how cool would it be for a vamp to take a hot steamy shower--all that hot water on Edward's cold body. Just think of the steam...
they have to shower to get the blood and dirt off . and yea that would be WAY hot if they showed Edward takeing a shower in one of the movies. :D I mean seriously HOT right?
I doubt they need to shower,, after hunting they can just wipe off the blood and they will be clean again. As for the house, of course it has a bathroom in it! It has a kitchen doesnt it? And we know they don't need that!
hehe it's a good question though, and i seem to be contradicting everyone else who has replied, i guess we will never know, unless it says in Midnight Sun! woo

If you love Edward AND Jacob, join my group, it's called Taylor Lautner, but its for everyone!!

xxx
i dont think they do... but i dont know.. i never really thought of that...
I've always wondered this....
I think that they shower...
Even if they don't sweat, there is enough dust on them after days... So maybe the don't shower daily oder as often as a human, but.. once a month?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...