Stephenie we need to know! So I have read the series twice and no mention of showers except in the 4th book but the offer was declined. Keeping it vague so it's not a spoiler. Does anyone have any theories? Wouldn't we want to see a vampire shower in one of the movies??? I say "OH HELLS YEAH"! To a male vamp I would add lol.

Tags: breaking, cullen, dawn, eclipse, edward, family, moon, new, twilight, vampires

Views: 427

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

YEA LK EMMETT!! LOL!! :)
Christina shay said:
WELL AS STEPHANIE SAID IN THE 4TH BOOK THEY DONT HAVE TO SHOWER.AFTER THEY ARE DONE HUNTING THOUGH I WOULD IMAGINE SOME OF THE VAMPS WOULD GET DIRTY.IDK.TRY TO ASK STEPHANIE
i bet they do or else they would not smell as good as they do plus thas gross if they don't
They have to take showers cuz in the 1st book edward leaves bella to change his clothes and their hair is still hair so it probably gets dirty and when they were newborns, after hunting they probably had to get all the bloob of of them.
maybe those vampires who don't linger with humans don't.
Would love to see Edward showering, but, maybe they don't get dirty? They won't sweat so they won't smell..
Vampires do shower! They just don't get BO... But dirt still lands on them.
i don't read the books in english, but in russian in first book doctor kulleninvite the other vampire to take a shower in his house, and they agreed
and i think, that they do it rarely, cause they can'tsweat,cause they are dead
I think we can assume that they do..i mean, they have to make public appearances like school and stuff right? I hardly think they would show up to school bloody after a hunt lol
well i think they do but u no they proly dont use the shower since they can swim and they have a lil rive or stream beside their house so wen they so get kinda messy wen hunting they proly jst run threw it fo a quick rinse....i no bella didnt do that wen she got done hunting but its a possibility....haha
dear alice since in belgium is the fourth and final book has not yet released,do you know what will happen to bella and edward get married?????????answer quickly,if you please!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Noukou Whitlock said:
Well I assume they shower, wouldnt they be awfully dirty after hunting? But perhaps she just didnt want to go into such a mundane thing with the Cullens. "And then Edward headed up to shower after a long hunt, rinsing the blood and grime from his body." I see how its appealing to us, but Stephenie probably didnt think that little detail mattered so much haha.
idk i never really though about it but i guess they might

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...