Stephenie we need to know! So I have read the series twice and no mention of showers except in the 4th book but the offer was declined. Keeping it vague so it's not a spoiler. Does anyone have any theories? Wouldn't we want to see a vampire shower in one of the movies??? I say "OH HELLS YEAH"! To a male vamp I would add lol.

Tags: breaking, cullen, dawn, eclipse, edward, family, moon, new, twilight, vampires

Views: 399

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i'd say they most likely do...but when u think about it...they do not have 2... interesting. ;)
I really can't see them showering ... too normal ... maybe a quick swim to Europe and back.
Then air dry as they zip back to the house to throw on some clothes :)
I DONT REALLY CARE..... im just glad they are CUTE
I always wondered if they did or even needed to,they probably do/
I think they would. Cause after hunting dirt,blood, and etc would be all over them so... why wouldn't they take a shower?
Stephaine already answered that in one of her blogs. Yes they did take showers when they got dirty hunting or working on cars etc.
LOL that would be a good movie scene , Japer, Edward, Carlisle, any of them would do for me ;D
but i dunno they wouldn't be able to sweat but they still get dirty don't they so they would need to (:
I don't think they shower because they don't sweat or anything that would make them need to. I mean, they're frozen in the state they were when they changed so my guess is they never shower. Altough I agree it would be great to see one of the Cullen boys in the shower lol.
If only there was a shower scene somewhere in the saga :P grrrrr That would go quite nicely with the pillow biting me thinks!
Rachel Victoria Willis said:
If only there was a shower scene somewhere in the saga :P grrrrr That would go quite nicely with the pillow biting me thinks!

Me totally agrees.
I think since they can't change they wouldn't need to shower. They wouldn't need to get clean becuase they never get durty. But it wouldn't hurt them to shower, what's alittle rain gonna do to them? So I think they could but really don't need to so they don't.
Well bella said Edward smells nice, and I'm not saying that's from showering but if he didn't shower she'd smell all the dirt and stuff.

And btw, Taylor Lautner is MINE so back off!!

robbiejimmy said:
I doubt they need to shower,, after hunting they can just wipe off the blood and they will be clean again. As for the house, of course it has a bathroom in it! It has a kitchen doesnt it? And we know they don't need that!
hehe it's a good question though, and i seem to be contradicting everyone else who has replied, i guess we will never know, unless it says in Midnight Sun! woo

If you love Edward AND Jacob, join my group, it's called Taylor Lautner, but its for everyone!!

xxx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...