Stephenie we need to know! So I have read the series twice and no mention of showers except in the 4th book but the offer was declined. Keeping it vague so it's not a spoiler. Does anyone have any theories? Wouldn't we want to see a vampire shower in one of the movies??? I say "OH HELLS YEAH"! To a male vamp I would add lol.

Tags: breaking, cullen, dawn, eclipse, edward, family, moon, new, twilight, vampires

Views: 443

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Their personal hygiene is probably the last thing they worry about..rofl ;)
i think they do coz they get wet wen it rains so y not get wet in a shower??? anyway edward must smell nice shudnt he?? anyway they wud get dirty after hunting wudnt they???
Well its not like their afraid of the water i mean Carlisle swam all the way to france without taking one breath.
so yeh i think they do but maybe Stephanie just dident whant to go into to much detail or show them in the shower.
I would think after getting all bloody from eating you would think and oh goddess yea shower vampire theat would be so beautifil.
Hmm I would imagine they did.
Well they must do because in the 1st book carlisle offers James' coven back to the house and laurent says ''we haven't had a chance to clean up in a while'' so the must

I think ? x
haha yhh now that would be interesting a page descrition of a vampire in the shower haha x

Johanna said:
Well its not like their afraid of the water i mean Carlisle swam all the way to france without taking one breath.
so yeh i think they do but maybe Stephanie just dident whant to go into to much detail or show them in the shower.
Probably only after hunting. They might at least get a little blood on there clothes, and what about sticks and dirt in the woods? They probably only shower if they actually are dirty. Other than that I dont think they have to.
LMAO! Definitely it would be appealing to us! I wouldn't mind a shower scence!!=D
No, vampires dont need showers as they are technically dead (undead) so they cant sweat or anything.They're always perfect and never is there a hair on their head out of place...WOW! i know...i would love to see one of the Cullen Boys soak themselves but unfortunately, they really dont need it. The part in the book that u r thinking of is when Jacob is offered a shower at the Cullens' house, but he refuses. The reason they have beds and showers in the house is to avoid suspicion from any human who may ever go in that house, its the same reason they have a kitchen and dining table and toilets and stuff....and why the fridge is always stocked with human food supplies!

Hope I helped ;) x
well they get dirty i assume..so they take showers to clean...y not
hell yeah i would LOVE to see jasper or emmett shower. i would love that to be in eclipse. like when bella gets licked by jacob, they (jokeingly) take her to the cullen house and take her in the shower. or when she leves jacob, when shes pissed at him, and emmett comes in and she walks away. (but he stays and gets nice and "cleen")

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...