Stephenie we need to know! So I have read the series twice and no mention of showers except in the 4th book but the offer was declined. Keeping it vague so it's not a spoiler. Does anyone have any theories? Wouldn't we want to see a vampire shower in one of the movies??? I say "OH HELLS YEAH"! To a male vamp I would add lol.

Tags: breaking, cullen, dawn, eclipse, edward, family, moon, new, twilight, vampires

Views: 489

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i would imagen so i mean she said that they smelled relly goood and also
do they use the bathroom:)
I suppose they must. but because its focused more on bella's pov it doesnt get mentioned. i dont think anyone would mind if it were. would they? :)
LOL... I think that vampires are taking shawers... Alice have a bathroom so I guess they are.
Btw: when Edward hunt he is not get dirty... Bella said that he isn't in her first hunt as a vampire. =]
The vampires never get sweaty, right? So I don't think they need to shower but if they finished hunting, I think they need to.
Quite apart from the fact that any of the gentlemen who play Vampires in the twilight saga would be well worth looking at while showering, it does not follow that they need to. Everyone is stone: they don't sweat or have body odor (except really good body smells.} I imagine they wash hair and such when, like Victoria in Twilight it gets full of leaves etc. Apparently they like to swin and do that fairly often. Maybe they shower recreationally...and what a nice mental picture that brought up.
I was thinking the same thing the other day. I know Step only says that Bella showers...but I wonder how Edward keeps that sweet scent and his breath always smells sweet? Does he have awesome toothpaste that works for weeks or are his vamp chromosomes just so great that he doesn't stink...in any way? Either way that's my mann! I couldn't imagine how he could stink, or any of them. They are supposed to be perfect after all! =^)
lol that's what i thought too ^^
just imagine Edward in the shower... *close eyes and smile*
Well, this is just what I think, since I'm reading Breaking Dawn currently, but I remember a part where Bella said something like.. "Since we don't have to worry about eating anything or going to the bathroom like a human would" (I don't know something along those lines), I'm going to have to say... That's a no.. :[ Unfortunately. They probably COULD, but I don't think they'd need to. They have their personal vampy perfume scent. :P
I think ya ! cause when Laurent assept Carlisle invitasion say that they have to clean up they selfs...
maybe the must clean those perfect bodys after hunding! imagine to walk out with bloody clothes and hands foul of blood!
but I'm sure they don't realy needed cause they smell like heaven !
...I would like to think that they did, but when "Bella" describes him, it's like her words make him into a statue, and I owuld think with "marble" and "cold" skin, body parts, ect, he wouldn't produce odour from sweating, ect, so maybe he just has a personal shower three times a week ? (Well, it seems a bit of a waste to a vampire, doesn't it ?? I mean, the shower might just be a prop like the kitchen table ?? What if they never shower and just get rid of hunting blood with a flanel !?) ...Oh my gawd, EDWARD DOESN'T SHOWER ! NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (screaming and wailing fans are gonna not like this one bit, so many fantasys ruined, lol XD ) ...is there such a thing as Vamp Body Odour ? ('Cause bella likes to smell his "scent" ?) ...just a few things to think about, lol, byeeee XD
LOL! You guys are funny.
I would imagine that they shower. I mean all off the blood and dirt. I mean if hardly any humans enter the Cullen house, why even have one unless it is being used. :P

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...