Stephenie we need to know! So I have read the series twice and no mention of showers except in the 4th book but the offer was declined. Keeping it vague so it's not a spoiler. Does anyone have any theories? Wouldn't we want to see a vampire shower in one of the movies??? I say "OH HELLS YEAH"! To a male vamp I would add lol.

Tags: breaking, cullen, dawn, eclipse, edward, family, moon, new, twilight, vampires

Views: 486

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i really really wanna see Edward (Rob) in the shOwer mmm ! hell
Ok everybody thinks the Cullens are all bloody after hunting, but there really clean(most of the time), no blood spilt. Remember in Breaking Dawn Bella's first hunt? Right she was messy cause it was her first time but Edward was spotless....

Where im going with this is they probably do shower, but they are not messy eaters.....
i would like to think so lol
hmm....you mentioned of course they have a bathroom just like they have a kitchen they dont need. Well, im deviating abit i guess but, aside from showering....do they do anything else in the bathroom? lol...kinda gross where im heading i guess, but what do u think?
In the books it mentions Bella grabbing her toiletries alot and returning back to Edward in her room, but never does it mention why he doesn't freshen up too.
COME CHECK OUT MY BLOG ABOUT EDWARD AND HIS UNDIES AND CAST YOUR VOTE!!!!
I AGREE I DEMAND A MALE VAMPIRE SHOWER SCENE!!!
Actually...think about this: Vampires can't sweat, can't produce body or hair oils, hence, they would have no potential body odor. Best we could hope for would be a sponge bath in the river to get rid of blood/dirt from hunting! :)
Only if it was Edward in the shower! lol
lol

ghchick13 said:
I vote that they shower. I think the book evidence proves it. Plus, how cool would it be for a vamp to take a hot steamy shower--all that hot water on Edward's cold body. Just think of the steam...
well they have showers. check in breaking dawn before nessie is born.
they would need to get rid of the blood and dirt.
so i think so.
Maybe Bella would shower...to smell less "vampish" to the wolves...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...