Stephenie we need to know! So I have read the series twice and no mention of showers except in the 4th book but the offer was declined. Keeping it vague so it's not a spoiler. Does anyone have any theories? Wouldn't we want to see a vampire shower in one of the movies??? I say "OH HELLS YEAH"! To a male vamp I would add lol.

Tags: breaking, cullen, dawn, eclipse, edward, family, moon, new, twilight, vampires

Views: 493

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I asked the same ? to my mom and here is what she said... go get the dog she is tearing up the couch!!! so i went off got the dog pug by the way super cute and thought well Bella got covered in dirt blood and had matted hair so i guess she would go shower to make her hair silky again so yea i think they shower PS find me and become friends
i dont know but i would love to see Edward take a shower with his muscles "after a long hunt Edward takes a long hot shower he flexes hes hot muscles and Bella joins him"
Only when they hunt and get all dirty lol. they have an everlasting good smell ( unless ur a warewolf).

Ahaha..i think they do this...:P
i think that she ddnt write that because she was trying to not sound sooo...... in appropriate i guess you culd call it. because it is a sixth grade reading level. then again she does mention some other things (you know what i mean). the cullens already smell gud to humans so they culd jus like whipe off the extra blood or whatever (in emmetts case:fur, blood, grass, etc.) with out showering. or maybe she jus ddnt thnk of it as " Shuld the Cullens take showers" realitive to " Do the Cullens NEED showers"
I don't suppose they'll perspire, there meant to smell completely intoxicating - No lynx effect needed!
I don't think they need to shower. They're nonporous. The dirt and such would slough right off them.
ha ha That is a very good question...I would say yes but only after Hunting!!
Hopefully they do... muahhahahaha hahahahhaahahah hahahahahahaah hahahahahahaha. liked the question : DO vampire ever Shower?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muahahhahahahahahhahahaha.
WELL AS STEPHANIE SAID IN THE 4TH BOOK THEY DONT HAVE TO SHOWER.AFTER THEY ARE DONE HUNTING THOUGH I WOULD IMAGINE SOME OF THE VAMPS WOULD GET DIRTY.IDK.TRY TO ASK STEPHANIE
Yes, we do. If we did not, then if we had blood on us after our hunt then we would not be under control as we will still be able to smell the blood and will posible kill innocent humans.
Hmm..I dont think so.According to Stephanie, vampires alwayz smell O-so-good. XD they dont require showers or stuff like that.So thats my thought:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...