Do you believe long distance relationships(online specifically) can work?Why or why not?

I believe in long distance relationships but they won't work unless both people put their whole hearts into it and are willing to be patient until the day they can be together.If you really love someone,you should be willing to wait as long as it takes.Of course,I mean a few months,if necessary.A few years is pushing it a bit far

Tags: love

Views: 1048

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thats true Liliana.At first,you are not able to show physical affection.But like I said earlier,in time,if you are patient and you love the person enough,you will be able to eventually--and when you do,it will be that much more meaningful the longer you wait.Just like waiting to have sex till after marriage--your patience pays off in the end.Thank you for your response:-)

Liliana Rabeca said:
I don't believe in long distance relationships,because there is not to show affection to. Like hug,kiss...........
I don't think I have ever heard the words "relationship" and "easy" used in the same sentence before lol

ShaunTwilightTrinity said:
Its true,most of the time they don't work.But I think that,in any relationship,you have to put the other person before yourself.That goes for online or close distance relationships.There has to be a degree of selflessness..Not making your own needs unnecessary,but putting their needs first.It's not easy,but then,when is any relationship easy?Thank you for your response.God bless:-)

Christina shay said:
I think you are right about being commited to the relationship. that is an important factor, but most likly long distance relations dont work out. In order for them to work you have to care for them on a level that makes your own needs uneccesary.

if only it were so easy
Any other comments????
No one else has an opinion???

ShaunTwilightTrinity said:
Any other comments????
Why have the comments stopped all of a sudden?
With Valentines day approaching.I hope more people start to comment
With Valentines Day approaching,I hope more people start to comment
it depends. but i think real life is better. but there are alot of married couples who met online.
lol did I send you the wrong blog?

RIOT_just me said:
it depends. but i think real life is better. but there are alot of married couples who met online.
i say nope because wheb your in a relationship with someone you want to see them hold them and tell them how much you love them..in a long distance relationship non of that happens..u worrie over if ther person's cheating on you and blah blah soo i would'nt do long distance relationship sowwi that's just my opion ...♥♥
I know,thats why I said earlier,it takes trust and commitment.And it doesnt matter how far apart you are.Cheating is a possibility in ANY relationship.Distance just means you have to make more effort to be faithful,honest and commeitted.And if you love that person that much,youll do that.And as for the physical aspect,again,if you love the person that much,youll be willing to wait for them.The same thing applies to those who wait for marriage before sex.If they can do it,its possible to wait in a long distance relationship

i♥edward said:
i say nope because wheb your in a relationship with someone you want to see them hold them and tell them how much you love them..in a long distance relationship non of that happens..u worrie over if ther person's cheating on you and blah blah soo i would'nt do long distance relationship sowwi that's just my opion ...♥♥
I am in a long distance relationship myself...and yes, it's not easy.. All these replies are somehow true..you have to love someone very much and ofcourse, put his/her needs first... and i love him so much.
So, it takes some courage and strenght to do that...and I mean that litteraly. :)
and to all you who are trying to love that certain someone who is miles away, i wish all the happiness..and love ♥

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...