do you really think bella runs to rosalie after she get off the airoplane?

im not sure because the movies put things in different places for, example: meeting jake black was ment to be on the beach not when billy black takes the car over to the swans house. but i would like to know what you think.

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Do you mean, will they show Bella going to Rosalie when they get off the airplane in the movie? Not quite sure what you mean. Yes it happens in the book as described by Edward when he's talking to Jacob. Since they like to show flashbacks I'm thinking in the movie they might show it when Edward is talking to Jacob. I really hope they show it. It'll be cool to see that, especially since we know that Bella & Rosalie's relationship hasn't been the best & they bond/are on the same team for at least a while because of the baby & Bella wanting to keep it.
I agree with you. I really hope they show it. It would be really sweet

Pennybug Cullen said:
Do you mean, will they show Bella going to Rosalie when they get off the airplane in the movie? Not quite sure what you mean. Yes it happens in the book as described by Edward when he's talking to Jacob. Since they like to show flashbacks I'm thinking in the movie they might show it when Edward is talking to Jacob. I really hope they show it. It'll be cool to see that, especially since we know that Bella & Rosalie's relationship hasn't been the best & they bond/are on the same team for at least a while because of the baby & Bella wanting to keep it.
ya u r right...but in the movie ,  may be they will change it and rosalie is the one who offers her help to bella ..ya i want to see it that way..i hate that bella  called rosalie on the phone and  asked her help..we know that rosalie didnt care at all about bella's health  or anyone else, so there is no bond or team between them..team or bonds is something between people, love and care about each other..thats my opinion..
You know I bet they are going to keep it as close to the book as possible cause after this it's over. (pause for a tear) At least they better I mean they are spliting it so they are going to fit in as much as possible.
I don't know about changing it. Bella calls Rosalie because she knows above all else Rosalie wished/wanted a baby of her own. That is the one thing she missed out on from her human life. Bella knows from hearing Edward talk & freak out that his plan is to get rid of "the fetus." And Bella doesn't want that. And so she knows if she reaches out to Rosalie she will help her. Plus I think because Bella was the one to reach out to Rosalie it probably softened Rosalie a little bit.

sara cullen said:
ya u r right...but in the movie ,  may be they will change it and rosalie is the one who offers her help to bella ..ya i want to see it that way..i hate that bella  called rosalie on the phone and  asked her help..we know that rosalie didnt care at all about bella's health  or anyone else, so there is no bond or team between them..team or bonds is something between people, love and care about each other..thats my opinion..
I agree, hope they show it.

Bree Cullen said:
I agree with you. I really hope they show it. It would be really sweet

Pennybug Cullen said:

as you basicly said they put things all over the place so the may put it as a flash back when edward tells jacob and explains everything to he .

thanks for asking me.

U know theyre making a part TWO right?
Cause the movies called breaking dawn PART 1
:)

Rachel Hernandez said:
You know I bet they are going to keep it as close to the book as possible cause after this it's over. (pause for a tear) At least they better I mean they are spliting it so they are going to fit in as much as possible.

Rachel Hernandez said:

Rachel Hernandez said:

Rachel Hernandez said:

Rachel Hernandez said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...