DO YOU THINK THAT MS. MEYER NEEDS TO MAKE ANOTHER SEQUEL TO THE FANTASTIC TWILGHT?!!?!?!? TELL ME NOW!!!!!!! WAT U THINK

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think she sure does need to make another sequeal about Nessies life. She made another love triangle the Nessie, Jacob & the other Half-Human Half-Vamp boy.
YES!!!! I really, really, really hope that she continues the stories after a short break from it. I want to see Auro and Cauis(sp) get over throwed by any vampire that will actually deliver justice. I want to see Marcus's character developed more and depending on what it is over throwed with his "brothers". I want to see how Renesme's and Jacob's relationship goes and so much more. I at least hope that after Midnight Sun comes out that she writes the other three books from Edward's perspective as well. This is the most awesome and best vampire series out there; please write more about it!!!!!!!

Jennifer.
yes! oh i really hope she's willing to continue the midnight sun and just re-told the whole story from edward or at least the cullen's perspective...

i cried as i finished read midnight sun. i was so beautiful and so amazing... it's too bad ms. meyer simply decided not to continue...
I agree 100%. She needs to continue, It's driving me crazy!

Jennifer Lynn Ridinger said:
YES!!!! I really, really, really hope that she continues the stories after a short break from it. I want to see Auro and Cauis(sp) get over throwed by any vampire that will actually deliver justice. I want to see Marcus's character developed more and depending on what it is over throwed with his "brothers". I want to see how Renesme's and Jacob's relationship goes and so much more. I at least hope that after Midnight Sun comes out that she writes the other three books from Edward's perspective as well. This is the most awesome and best vampire series out there; please write more about it!!!!!!!

Jennifer.
She should make a a whole series deticated to her life...
The last update on Midnight Sun was that she was going to continue to write it. Though that was in 2008 and it still isn't out yet? I hope it comes out soon. New Moon from Jacob's perspective sounds awesome. Though I do hope she writes one with Edward's as well or may-be put the two together for New Moon like she did with Bella and Jacob in Breaking Dawn. It would really be interesting to find out Edwards thoughts and behavior while he was apart from Bella. However that would probably be a real challenge as it sounds like Edward didn't fair to well after leaving. So combining Jacob's and Edward's perspectives in that one would fill the holes that doing only one would leave. Also would give a more in depth telling of the Voltri as well. Though I really am not a fan of either Auro or Cauis. I am like the Romanians on that one. I can't wait to see them get their butts handed to them on a silver platter and a vampire that know what true justice is and won't be turned by the power to take over. I am hungrily a waiting more on the Cullens. I have always been a big fan of good vampires and they are just so hard to find. The Cullens has really made me a fan. GO TEAM EDWARD!
Yes. Yes, so much!
I truelly hope she does. If not from Bella's perspective, then Renesmee's would be fabulous :) I sooo hope she does, this just can't be the end!
i think she needs to do another amazing sequel because its so sad to think that she may not write anymore about the cullens and nessie and jacob, so please stephenie !!!!
Stephenie should definatly make another sequel! The Twilight saga is too amazing to end! I wana see what happens with Nessie and jacob. Plus, another movie about the cullens is always a great thing! :)
I am a fan of a sequel from Leah Clearwater’s point of view, but with chapters from others too. Here’s what it would be about…

Nahuel comes to visit Renesmee but is disapointed by how close she and Jacob are. He meets Leah and they bond over having someone who is exacly right for you, but is imprinted to someone else. Leah warms to thje vampires, and she and nahuel imprint. They are in the same position as Nessie and Jake, but Nahuel has to not bite Leah, or she will die from the poison..

Meanwhile, Lizzie (from breaking dawn) returns and becomes friends with jacob, and imprints with Seth Clearwater, Alice forsees her human teenage desendent Gabriel (from Cynthia) coming under the influence of the Volturi because of his phychic abilities, and goes to the Volturi to rescue him. Bella learns that Renee is pregnant, and later saves a dying human, Celeste, who reconizes her as a vampire and is turned by Bella at her own request. But they are threatened by a new problem, a coven of good and bad witches settling in Forks, including Bella’s old friend Angela. But help comes once again from an unlikly source, in the form of former newborn Fred, who is looking for his former friend Bree. He inquires to leave after learning of her fate, but then meets Celeste, and is attracted to her because of the newborns resemblance to Bree. Later on they both join the Cullens' coven, but the bad witches and Volturi are banding togetehr to overthrow them...

Good, right? It could be called Falling Dusk.

Its a bit long to fit into one books though!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...