Do you think Kristen Stewart can pull off the Bella of Breaking Dawn?

I don't know about you guys & gals but ever since seeing Kristen in Twilight (and now through NM & EC) I have a hard time seeing her as the Bella of BD. Mostly what happens AFTER ISLE ESME. I can definitely see her as the Bella through Book 1: Bella with the wedding & all that happens with Isle Esme. I guess mostly I can't see her as the motherly type protecting her little nudger & then being a mother after she gets turned. I can see her as the vamp Bella more easily. But not the motherly Bella. I just really hope that she will be able to pull it off.What do you guys think?

Tags: Breaking, Dawn, Kristen, Stewart, in

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

TBH I Dont Like Kisten At All For Bella I Dont Think She Is A very Good Actor All Her Characters Are The Same She Goes Between Biting Her Lip And Playin With her Hair Lookin Confused. I Love The Books! I Love The Range Of Emotion And The Drama! She Just Doesnt Have That Range.....But It is What its Is She is there Now So Not Much Can Be Done. Have Nothing Against Her Personally She Seems Really Nice But She Will Never Be My Bella.
Kristen is perfect and she does Bella justice!! I thibk she is doing a cracking job in the films!! :) :)
i think she can do it shes a great actress you have to give her more credit than that come on she can do it

Genna Cullen said:
TBH I Dont Like Kisten At All For Bella I Dont Think She Is A very Good Actor All Her Characters Are The Same She Goes Between Biting Her Lip And Playin With her Hair Lookin Confused. I Love The Books! I Love The Range Of Emotion And The Drama! She Just Doesnt Have That Range.....But It is What its Is She is there Now So Not Much Can Be Done. Have Nothing Against Her Personally She Seems Really Nice But She Will Never Be My Bella.

I kind of get what you mean. I wasn't too impressed with her in TW but I thought she was great in NM. I think she's gotten better with each movie. I just still have a hard time seeing her as the Bella of BD. Playing with her hair is a tick type thing she has. That's just her. But I've been rereading the saga & noticed that Bella bites her lip A LOT. So for me that works.

The only other movie I've seen of hers is Speak & she did pretty good in that. But it's a lot like in NM inthe fact that she's quiet & depressed through most of it. I just hope she can pull it off. I'm not as worried about Rob I think especially after NM he can do the Edward of BD. I think he can be the burning man as Jacob calls it. I'm trying not to worry about it too much. I just hope she can do it!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...