I think she looks like Bella, but she has a man voice and in the movie she acts.....like she doesn't want to be there.

Tags: Bella

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think she's a terrible bella. she doesn't act well. she's....weird. kinda squirmy and doesn't seem like she wants to act. she seems really strange. i wish she'd stop that.
I think she plays a perfect Bella, I personally wouldn't want to see her replaced by anyone else. All the weird things she does actually makes her seem more human to me rather than someone overacting?? anyways thats just my two cents, good topic!
i thinks theres some pros and cons to how she plays bella. a con is she is strong and in the book bella trips all the time and is weak. a pro is i think she does the connection with edward right! so overall i think shes great!!!
I think she is great at playing Bella because for me Bella is not normal human and you said that Kristen Stewart acts weird so that means she`s perfect because normal humans would just go out at Saturday night, be sociable and would probably freak out if they found there was a vampire in the school.(this is only my opinion so don`t be mad if you think it`s wrong.)
OMG yes I totally agree! She comes across all too-cool-for-school and like with this 'whatever' attitude. In my head bella was always way more innocent and nice than Kristen Stewart portrays her in the movies.. but yeah like someone else said she has good chemistry with Rob and I guess thats pretty important
oh yeh has anyone else noticed how in the movie shes always doing this weird breathy thing. Like shes exhaling loudly or something.... it drives me a little crazy lol I'm telling you if you havent already noticed you will now and it will be all you can think about when your watching it!
Actually Vero Kristen Stewart smokes pot, so yeah.
I think her description of her appearance fits to be Bella, but she just doesn't seem to want to be there. She is one lucky girl to get to be in a movie with all these nice people and yet she acts bored in the movie.
Bella is a difficult character to interpret, especially by a young assertive woman like KS.

Bella is written as a very dependent, clingy young girl, inexperienced in relationships, who is also in a huge transition period in her life. Before her move to Forks, she was very close to her mother, who is now embarking on a new part of her life with her new husband. Bella doesn't have "whoopee-it's-gonna-be-fun" feelings about Forks to begin with, and she and her father are basically strangers. She's a very private person who doesn't like attention, yet she's the new girl in town and school, without even the anonymity of being a stranger because so many remember her from when she used to spend time up there with her father when she was very young.

I think KS plays Bella perfectly, and captures that kind of dislocated/hesitant/doesn't-know-the-boundaries feeling that she had in Twilight.

One of the most endearing parts of the book for me is her hesitant-evolving relationship with her father, and KS and BB play it perfectly.
I don't get the "bored" deal in the movie at all. Bella is a very withdrawn, shy, private young woman, as it appears KS is in real life. She's going through a huge transition period in her life, and is hesitant as she tries to find out the new boundaries, rules (both written and unwritten), and relationship with her father.

I would say that KS appears a little taken aback by the "fans" who are actually stalkers. But she's gracious about it. I think the kind of roles she is choosing to play in her other movies she is filming in between Twilight books movies is an indication that maybe the Bella character is not a comfortable fit for her as a full-time acting identity.

Part of KS' and Bella's charm is that they aren't open and immediately available to just anyone who they interact with. She's very wise for her years, and seems to understand that she has to be very careful about what she says because a wrong comment could jeopardize her own future career and even the fans' support of the Twilight enterprise.

KerryluvsEdward said:
I think her description of her appearance fits to be Bella, but she just doesn't seem to want to be there. She is one lucky girl to get to be in a movie with all these nice people and yet she acts bored in the movie.
I think she looks the part, but her acting could use some work. I mean, she was good at acting like she was in pain from james, yet when it comes to looking like shes in love she does not do well. I think that she will do better in new moon. In the trailor she looked like she wanted edward. In the movie I just wish she would tell edward the she loves him like she means it
she just need more experience of acting..hee...but both of them i mean bella and edward are suit together..=)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...