Im sure every 1 wants to know do Jacob and beautiful Renesmee tie the knot when she is older? give your opion yes or no way!!!!

Views: 4142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that should be like the next chapter or next Saga  so to speak 

Edward already confirmed that Jacob is part of the family, when they thought they were going to die by the Volturi, Edward says "Goodbye my brother, my son."  and Bella was just upset, she was willing to trust her daughter's safety to Jacob, because he loves her very much. so I'm willing to bet they're get married when she's ready.

but i doubt Rosealie will be happy about having a "dog" for a nephew in law.

To be quite honest, I don't think so.

I'm not a Jacob fan in the book, but from what I read, it just doesn't seem likely. For example, the whole "die when she's older" thing-- I mean, really? Why would Jake want to be with someone who's most likely going to die before him? Don't you think that's going to be just as bad as when Bella died? 

And also... I understand that he imprinted on her and everything, but, it just doesn't seem like something that's going to happen. From my interpretation, I think they'll have a type of "fling"-- you know, a little bit of some boyfriend/girlfriend action, but nothing that would develop to them getting married. Besides, am I the only one who thinks it's a little weird that "technically" (and I'm saying "technically") he only imprinted on her because it's the closest thing he's going to get as Bella (or am I the only one who thinks that?)? So if that's the case the real question is if he really even loves her at all. Which would then determine if he would even marry her or not. 

Anyways, just to cut to the point, from the way I read and interpreted everything, I don't think they'll get married. End up together and maybe have a little action? Yea, I wouldn't doubt it. But marriage? Nah.  

Nessie isn't going to die or have you not read the ending of the book? the Cullens were worried about her rapid aging which at the end they found out she stops aging in six and half years after her birth.

Rosalie Allison said:

To be quite honest, I don't think so.

I'm not a Jacob fan in the book, but from what I read, it just doesn't seem likely. For example, the whole "die when she's older" thing-- I mean, really? Why would Jake want to be with someone who's most likely going to die before him? Don't you think that's going to be just as bad as when Bella died? 

And also... I understand that he imprinted on her and everything, but, it just doesn't seem like something that's going to happen. From my interpretation, I think they'll have a type of "fling"-- you know, a little bit of some boyfriend/girlfriend action, but nothing that would develop to them getting married. Besides, am I the only one who thinks it's a little weird that "technically" (and I'm saying "technically") he only imprinted on her because it's the closest thing he's going to get as Bella (or am I the only one who thinks that?)? So if that's the case the real question is if he really even loves her at all. Which would then determine if he would even marry her or not. 

Anyways, just to cut to the point, from the way I read and interpreted everything, I don't think they'll get married. End up together and maybe have a little action? Yea, I wouldn't doubt it. But marriage? Nah.  

He has to wait for her to turn 18 before he can even make a move on her.

I still wonder about the impregnable part 

Blade III said:

He has to wait for her to turn 18 before he can even make a move on her.

NESSIE**CULLEN said:

if you people had some brands you would now that in the book Renesmee will get to the look as a 7,8 and maybe 9 year old girl that boy that is like her seems to probably look like he is like that so no i don't think they will get married!!!!

Okay...So firstly... BRAINS not BRANDS... secondly if YOU have even glanced at the book you would know that by the end Renesmee looks like a 7/8 year old and that she will continue to grow for ANOTHER 7/8 years until she looks like an 18 year old...

So of COURSE she will be able to marry Jacob...I mean she wears the Quilute version of an engagement ring...

<3
Renesmee

Mrs Stephanie Meyer please write another book to the series and quench ever fans thirst.

Susan Cox said:

Mrs Stephanie Meyer please write another book to the series and quench ever fans thirst.

i agree

Maybe,but she might reject him,or she is forbidden from seeing Jacob by the Volturi,OR she might die before they get a chance to fall in love and promise eternity to each other.But if none of that happens,then I guess it might happen..And yes I know she doesn't end up dieing in the end,but at that point of time she is only like a7/8/9 year old,so who knows if something could happen..

im sure that SM left this issue hanging so that we could decide for ourselves what happens. i would like to imagine that Nessie ages at the normal time until she is old enough to be with jake.  i know that they cant have kids together but i would like to think that they would adopt. i dont know, but this issue is one thing i like to think about and make my own ending.

btw, all of you  Jake fans out there, i found this awesome website of a wolf sanctuary and you can get live video footage of wolves for a year! this one alex looks like jake, and another Isreal look like sam. its pretty cool.

www.bigoakwolfsanctuary.org

Would like to see a book/movie in contining the relationship.  Never hear the thought of that though in the Stephanie Meyer camp.  No one could play Jacob but Taylor.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...