Im sure every 1 wants to know do Jacob and beautiful Renesmee tie the knot when she is older? give your opion yes or no way!!!!

Views: 4084

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really, really hope not. I really love Nessie and I really hate Jacob. And I got really irritated when he found a way to continue in the story. Why couldn´t he just kill himself when Bella turns into a vampire? And then we could all forget he ever existed and live happily ever after. Honestly, Ness has got to have better taste than that. Though, if she does, I would still love her. Especially because that would mean she's an adult and dosn´t have to stay at the Cullen´s house and that means those dogs won´t have to hang around there either. I can´t wait till they leave us alone!
No... I hate jacob too but I dont agree if he kill himself. actually if SM have a little time to think more before she release breaking dawn. I prefer Jacob with Leah than imprint a baby (like a Phedofilia hahaha). It's will be good ending in my opinion

Mary Alice Hale said:
I really, really hope not. I really love Nessie and I really hate Jacob. And I got really irritated when he found a way to continue in the story. Why couldn´t he just kill himself when Bella turns into a vampire? And then we could all forget he ever existed and live happily ever after. Honestly, Ness has got to have better taste than that. Though, if she does, I would still love her. Especially because that would mean she's an adult and dosn´t have to stay at the Cullen´s house and that means those dogs won´t have to hang around there either. I can´t wait till they leave us alone!
Yeah, well, I would just enjoy it if that hapened. But it wouldn´t be the same. Only Stephanie knows exactly what to do with her books

enn said:
No... I hate jacob too but I dont agree if he kill himself. actually if SM have a little time to think more before she release breaking dawn. I prefer Jacob with Leah than imprint a baby (like a Phedofilia hahaha). It's will be good ending in my opinion

Mary Alice Hale said:
i really dont want her to marry jacob...... i want her to be with nahuel the other half human half vamp tha would be awesome......=D
yeah that's why if there any book/movie about renesmee and jacob get married I dont bother to buy or watch tehee. and if SM (as a producer in the next 2 movies) make the story about J/R married in Breaking Dwan 2 I will not watch it...LOL

Mary Alice Hale said:
Yeah, well, I would just enjoy it if that hapened. But it wouldn´t be the same. Only Stephanie knows exactly what to do with her books

enn said:

Mary Alice Hale said:
Yeah, what for? We already know what will happen. Besides, I'm not going to waste my time reading a book that just goes on and on and on about Jacob or any of the wolves. I always skip the chapters that are all about him when I re-read the books. XD

enn said:
yeah that's why if there any book/movie about renesmee and jacob get married I dont bother to buy or watch tehee. and if SM (as a producer in the next 2 movies) make the story about J/R married in Breaking Dwan 2 I will not watch it...LOL

Mary Alice Hale said:

enn said:

Mary Alice Hale said:
i feel the same i think jacob needs to go away i lapushed him off a cliff :)

Mary Alice Hale said:
Yeah, what for? We already know what will happen. Besides, I'm not going to waste my time reading a book that just goes on and on and on about Jacob or any of the wolves. I always skip the chapters that are all about him when I re-read the books. XD

enn said:

Mary Alice Hale said:

enn said:

Mary Alice Hale said:
Ha ha ha! It would be soo cool to see that really happen.

Alice Cullen said:
i feel the same i think jacob needs to go away i lapushed him off a cliff :)

Mary Alice Hale said:

enn said:

Mary Alice Hale said:

enn said:

Mary Alice Hale said:
Why wouldn't they get married? Even though Bella nearly tore Jacob to shreds, doesn't mean that'll stop them from getting hitched. And Bella did say that Jacob is a part of her family. So, it might just happen.
i hope not but as much as i hate to say it i think they will :'( i loathe jacob :(
maybe they might. is there going to be another book?
I think they will get married. And it would be very interesting if they did produce a child just because of the wolf, vampire, human cross.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...