Im sure every 1 wants to know do Jacob and beautiful Renesmee tie the knot when she is older? give your opion yes or no way!!!!

Views: 3848

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes offcourse, he imprinted on her. THat hte h*** definition of imprinting. Wish our men had that, then there won't be so much cheeting going on. The world can really learn by this movie. Love you all twilight saga
This is possible. I think so this would be funny moments when bella know the true.
yes i do
i hope sooo!! even though bella and edward wouldn't agree they know that jacob would be the best 4 renesmee... besides jacob has been throuh a lot with bella... he should get a break with renesmee!!!
i really want them too!! i think they kind of have to anyway. once he imprinted on her, there is no one out there that will ever be exactly right for her besides jacob. and who wouldnt? hes extremely gorgeous :D so i say yess!
Bella might be annoyed or offended if Jacob tries to do anything with Renesmee, but if they both fall in blind love then nothing can stop ;) I am sure later Bella and Edward will allow. ^^

Priyanka Paul said:
Bella might be annoyed or offended if Jacob tries to do anything with Renesmee, but if they both fall in blind love then nothing can stop ;) I am sure later Bella and Edward will allow. ^^

well, i read the fan fiction and in that story edward and bella approved jacpb dating renesmee. how good is that? its hard for jacob you know. imprinting on a girl whose dad can read minds. jacob is trying hard to hide his minds by thinking about the cullen's car whenever he is near with edward. pity him. in that story too, renesmee is almost mature.
I dont think Renesmee will marry Jacob because Bella wasn't happyt that Jacob inprinted on Renesmee.Plus will Bella and Edward Let her. Any probaly she is going to become a vampire and Jacob will not be happy. Plus vampires can't stand the smell of werewolfs.
well. renesmee definitely going to marry jacob since they have the unbreakable bond together.
I hope , because I think Jacob deserves some happynes. And however their is love, pure love XD

It's true that theres a possibility that  Edward and Bella wouldn't allow it and Bella did react badly. But then again you never now Jake could probably be like "You're happy Bells. Why can't i be happy too?" and well i think the feelings are mutural between him and Nessie in a way. She had plenty of images of Bella and Jake in her mind. So i am pretty sure that if she really wanted Jake her parents would be alright with it. I mean who else could be as overprotective as Jake? i mean c'mon, Rosealie ain't got nothing on him XP 

So..... yea i think that it would be alright....

-Vixen

Hey guys....

I think jacob will be like a uncle to nessie. I dont think it could go any further than that. Jacob loves bella and always will deep down and to get with bellas daughter would be creepy and i dont think he could ever see nessie in that way. I hope they dont get married because that would be quite weird.

Rebecca x

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...