Im sure every 1 wants to know do Jacob and beautiful Renesmee tie the knot when she is older? give your opion yes or no way!!!!

Views: 4120

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To be honest i really hope that won't happen..the relationship between bella jake and ed would be so weird and totally wrong i think, and about nessie- she needs a lil freedom, how will jake react if she'd bring home a boyfriend?

No i hope that jacob will find someone else to marry :-) 

Well since imprinting is what the werewolves do, then yes I think they would get married, however...it's not written in the book. BD ends when Nessie is still little, soooo I hope they don't go there in the movie!

I am totally Team Jacob so I would be really depressed, but since she will grow up with Jacob constantly by her side, her mother Bella (duh), always saying good things about him, and seeing Claire grow up with her wolf, I don't see how she couldn't. I say that yes she will tie the knot.

I think Nahuel will come back and try and win Renesmees heart and there will be a battle between him and Jacob, but Jacob will win and he and Renesmee will marry

I don't think so! I mean I agree that they will be together 4ever but marry...?no guys....I don't think so...
I don't think so! I mean I agree that they will be together 4ever but marry...?no guys....I don't think so...
That would be so cool! I like it!! and Jacob the right choice this time!! LoL XD

anna cullen said:

I think Nahuel will come back and try and win Renesmees heart and there will be a battle between him and Jacob, but Jacob will win and he and Renesmee will marry

I think that Jacob and Renesmee should get married, i mean they are the each others halves and well they just are going to be happy together. If nessie had to choose and she said no, well that would okay but in the end they are going to end up together. But that's just between Jacob and Renesmee. Bella and Edward's decisions are a different story. In my imagination, i think that Bella would be okay with the fact that they want to get married, but Edward on the other hand..might not like the idea. Bella at the end of breaking dawn, kinda got used to the idea that Jacob and her daughter are going to be together. But i dont think that Edward ever grasped that concept. So it would be harder for him to accept it. But that shouldnt stop them, if they want to get married, then they should.
I so agreee with you on this. I wish Stephenie Meyer would write a new series of books on Nessie and Jacob, and then we can also get some more of Bella and Edward. I feel that story line just isn't over yet. There is soooo much more I wont to know.

Monika Lopez said:
Obviously its going to happen.... if Bella and Edward would refuse... that would start up another story.... the imprinting is a permanent thing. Once Nessie reaches full maturity, she's going to love Jacob so much it will impossible for them to be separated from each other. This imprinting is a seal with them two and I highly doubt Edward or Bella.. or any of the Cullens would interfere... well minus Rosalie but that would be great to hear their story...

More so the issue of how Nessie would react when she would find out the truth about how Jacob was going to kill her before... yikes.. that would stir up some trouble in the future.
I 100% think they will get married, specially as Edward is big on the old fashioned way and stuff, plus it means something for Alice to get planning at aswell which will keep her happy x
YES way!! I wish that another book would come out that focus on Jacob and closure for him (reneesme)..  :)
of course they will... so happy for Jake:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...