Im sure every 1 wants to know do Jacob and beautiful Renesmee tie the knot when she is older? give your opion yes or no way!!!!

Views: 4252

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Most definitely!! But then Edward will be Jacob's dad in law
Wow wat a mix..... A werewolf with a vampire for a dad. Lmfao!!!!!!!

NO WAY!!! Bella would kill jacob. Plus Edward wouldn't allow it. It won't happen.

Victoria Cullen said:

NO WAY!!! Bella would kill jacob. Plus Edward wouldn't allow it. It won't happen.

I'm on team edward anyways. I don't see how that could possibly work. I hope they don't get married. Just the thought is making me a little sick to my stomach.           

Umm r u retarded or just not a good reader?!?!? In the BOOK it is EXPLAINED VERY WELL that WHEN RENESMEE REACHES THE AGE OF 7 1/2 YEARS OLD, SHE WILL LOOK LIKE A SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD and STOP GROWING.. 
So yes!! They will get married whether u like it or not or don't want to understand it!!! God ppl can b retarded....

NESSIE**CULLEN said:
if you people had some brands you would now that in the book Renesmee will get to the look as a 7,8 and maybe 9 year old girl that boy that is like her seems to probably look like he is like that so no i don't think they will get married!!!!

I think they will and it would be so awsome if stepanie wrote a story about them:):)

I hope so. But Stephanie seems to take a whole lot of time to bring out the films, I don't know if it will ever happen.

I think it would be kind of gross for him to mess with Renesmee because he tried to get with Bella* But thats just my opinion !

Omg that a good question

Stephenie Ince said:
Bella will be fine after all she was going to send Renesmee away with Jacob because if anyone could protect her it would be him & Edward knows Jacob's a good lad he refers to him as good as a son. I hope they do get Married!

If Renesmee & Jacob have a baby will it be Part Human Part Vampire Part Wolf?
Dude i said the same thing

Jessie cullen said:
Most definitely!! But then Edward will be Jacob's dad in law
Wow wat a mix..... A werewolf with a vampire for a dad. Lmfao!!!!!!!
She will eventually get older

NESSIE**CULLEN said:
if you people had some brands you would now that in the book Renesmee will get to the look as a 7,8 and maybe 9 year old girl that boy that is like her seems to probably look like he is like that so no i don't think they will get married!!!!

I hope they do!

I think there should be a update of it - focused on Jacob and Renesmee (With Bella and Edward in too) :)

I think that should be like the next chapter or next Saga  so to speak 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...