Im sure every 1 wants to know do Jacob and beautiful Renesmee tie the knot when she is older? give your opion yes or no way!!!!

Views: 3847

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that would be interesting i suppose

Lisa Fahey said:
I think they will get married. And it would be very interesting if they did produce a child just because of the wolf, vampire, human cross.
I dont know on that one.
I would like to think that Renesmee will have a choice.
I would hope that Renesmee will be happy though and not forced into marrying Jacob.
Imprinting is a strong thing, But what about the other Half-Human Half-Vampire? I think he'll stir trouble. Plus Nessie has to know about Jacob's pack wanting to kill her. I think the series isn't finished.
How do you know about the film? Have they already made it?

Shari Grant said:
Well not in the movie Breaking Dawn. She is still just a toddler by the end of the film.

Δℓιиα ♱ Ѵσℓтʋяι said:
i very hopy that renesmee will marry jacob and all the family will come (Cullen and Black)
but what kind of baby they will have??

what you think?
I don't think they will. I will be highly upset. Jacob was subconciously wrong for imprinting on renesmee.
The saga is not over. Stephanie is writing more.

Rose Patterson said:
Im not sure if Bella and Edward would allow it. I mean, think about how angry Bella was when she found out Jacob imprinted on her baby...she nearly ripped his throat out!! :O But it is possible...guess we'll never know..... :( x
I don't think so. She's immortal (nearly, but she won't die or grow older than about 20) and Jacob will start to age once he's past his wolf-years. Also, Jacob detestes 'Bloodsuckers' so he isn't going to marry one and I very much doubt he will want to be changed into one of them so he can spend an eternity with Renesmee.
I was under the impression that when the wolves decided to stop phasing, they would age.

Emma said:
I don't think so. She's immortal (nearly, but she won't die or grow older than about 20) and Jacob will start to age once he's past his wolf-years. Also, Jacob detestes 'Bloodsuckers' so he isn't going to marry one and I very much doubt he will want to be changed into one of them so he can spend an eternity with Renesmee.
I think Renesmee whould want to but i don't think her parents will allow it
I think that they will get married because by the end of Breaking Dawn, Bella and Edward are fine with Renesmee and Jacob's relationship. When they thought they were going to die and they were saying their goodbyes Edward calls Jacob his son. Bella loves both of them and wants them to be happy so I strongly believe that they will get married! :D
Its a promise ring :D

Daniella Gray said:
I think so, because in Breaking Dawn, on Christmas, Jacob Renesmee gives Quileute version of an engagement ring
i think they will be together in the end...stephanie wouldn't hurt jacob that way...i mean he has been through alot for bella...and renesmee has a connection to him as well...but also another thing like edward said it's good she would have a choice in it...jacob or nahuel...he can't always be tossed aside...or even JUST JOKING around--K--...my neice got mad at this too...what about mike????? u never know...hahaha....just for fun...won't that shake things up!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...