Im sure every 1 wants to know do Jacob and beautiful Renesmee tie the knot when she is older? give your opion yes or no way!!!!

Views: 4256

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is true but still I think they should get married because it would be such a good happy ending! I hops the cullens have loads of other adventures so stephenie Meyer will write more books!

BELLA CULLEN said:
if you people had some brands you would now that in the book Renesmee will get to the look as a 7,8 and maybe 9 year old girl that boy that is like her seems to probably look like he is like that so no i don't think they will get married!!!!
What are you talking about. She will mature at age 7. She will look like she is 17 or 18 and will live forever.

Holly-Jayne Tarrant said:
That is true but still I think they should get married because it would be such a good happy ending! I hops the cullens have loads of other adventures so stephenie Meyer will write more books!

BELLA CULLEN said:
if you people had some brands you would now that in the book Renesmee will get to the look as a 7,8 and maybe 9 year old girl that boy that is like her seems to probably look like he is like that so no i don't think they will get married!!!!
yeah im sure she will, but i wish she would go with Nahuel they are a perfect match
Aldo Quintino would be the best Nahuel
i think only stephenie knows the true answer to that, myself i think they will just be close soul mates
I'm assuming your question is guessing later on...not in BD, but if the story progressed. I would say most definitely. There's a lot of fan fiction out there on this topic, and for me, what the other books have talked about with imprinting, I would have to say absolutely.
She and Jacob are head over heels in love. Their wedding would bring happiness to everyone.
I dont think she will marry Jacob. I think she will learn and follow in her mothers footsteps.
Yeeeh i think she will. why wouldnt renesmee fall for jacob, he's everything a girl could want.
yes she does because Renesmee love Jacob and she says yes to him
Stephanie probably isn't going to write a sequel, but we can pretend on www.bellasdiary.com
It's the diaries' of the characters.(Bella, Jacob, Nessie, Edward, and Alice)
It's an amazing site, I love it.
Bella's diary is updated monthly, and the rest of the characters' are updated weekly.
that would be very freaky if it did happen
I dntt knoww but Isnt SOOOO wierd that Bella once loved him,oh not so long ago & Edward hatedd him & now its all coo & theyy LOVE each other..?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...