Im sure every 1 wants to know do Jacob and beautiful Renesmee tie the knot when she is older? give your opion yes or no way!!!!

Views: 4030

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think tht they will and yes it might be a bit weird but they both seem happy 2gether
I think they are well suited to each other! The book gives the impression that they are soul mates. Renesmee loves Jacob a lot and always misses him. Renesmee is truly happy with him. Jacob loves Renesmee more than anything, he would be willing to die for her. I think that Edward and Bella would do not oppose to their getting married, though not like it. Bella knows Jacob and know that Renesmee is always safe with him. I believe that they are happy together forever!
I really think Stephanie needs to write one more book so we all know what happens between Jacob and Renesmee. I think they will get together and start a whole new chapter.
I would def say that they would get married. I mean isnt that the only other perfect ending for Jacob. After reading all the books, I grew attached to Jacob, just because he was relentless and he never broke the trust she had for him and it just wouldnt b right (after everything he did for her and everything they went thru together) it would b horrible to think of any other ending for Jacob except to marry Remesmee. Ok, this statement is important and I would like to know if anyone agrees with me or has already thought of this awesome idea. Ok u already know I believe that Jacob and Renesmee will get married...EVENTUALLY, but think about this...Wouldnt it b great if Stephanie Meyers wrote another book that is through Jacob or Renesmee point of view...WHILE SHE IS GROWING UP and how Jacob goes from being her caregiver, to the boy with cooties LOL!, then to the best friend she ever had and that is when she realizes that she is meant to b with him and she never knew a day without him so...LOOKS LIKE A GREAT PLACE & POINT OF VIEW 2 start another book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What if she stops writing? Why doesnt she want to write anymore about something that made her millions, became an epic and changed the reading world forever! Its not the story itself to me. It is how she descibes the story. Her writing is untouchable and she has a gift that shouldnt b wasted. I hope she is @ home writing SOMETHING! Anything!! Plz reply & let me kno what u think of this idea? Just curious 2 c if ppl were thinking in the same direction I was or not. I just think if u were goin 2 write anything else about Twilight, then write it on Jacob, Renesmee, Edward and Bella playing protective parents when its her turn 2 b teenager. lol I also felt like Bella was just starting 2 really find herself at the end. She saved everyone & was already more powerful than anyone. I kinda felt like her vampie side was kinda left hangin. Yeah we can imagine how great their life will b later on but it would b sooo cool to keep it going.
IMO the whole imprinting thing sucks. I cannot see Jacob and Renesmee as a couple. I think Ms. Meyer should have allowed Jacob to get over Bella naturally and not be save by imprinting. It seem like Jacob was obessed with Bella and was never going to be able to let her go. Bella was married to Edward and had a child with him and Jacob needed to deal with that and all the heartache and pain he was going to have to go thru by finally having to cut all ties with her. He was a addict when it came to her and like all addicts he would have went thru withdrawal and came out stronger for it. Instead he was save by imprinting. I just would have like to see what would have happen if he had not imprinted. As for him and Nessie i dont think things are going to go as smooth as people think between them. I think she has a lot of Bella in her and i think she is going to put Jacob thru some things the same way Bella put him and Edward thru Hell in Eclipse. What about Nahuel. At the end of BD Edward said Jacob may have some competition so Edward must have read something in Nahuel mind in order for him to say something like that. Jacob needs to be with his own kind and not with a rich, spoiled half Vampire child.
Of Course they will!!!!!! Just like Emily and Sam!! :P
I think once Renesmee is old enough, at least 18 in human years they definitely will. Bella & Edward are fine w/the imprinting situation by the end of BD. It'll just be a matter of when they want to & when Bella & Edward think it's appropriate. SM has said in the past if she were to right anymore TW related stories one of the possiblities would be Renesmee's story. So maybe one day we will find out what happens to her.

warewolfie said:
Dont u think jacob would be a bit old for jacob

Not really. As long as Jacob continues to phase/turn into a wolf he doesn't age. So he would just have to once in a while phase. Which is not hard for him.
I think there are more books to come out because everyone is curious what else is happening and how reneesme between Jacob and running and they once again start suffering Volturi
i hope they dooo!!!! Bella and Edward are fine with Jake being in love with Nessie at the end of the book. I know they are her parents so they are protective but still i think that Edward can see enough of Jacobs thoughts to know that he would never hurt Nessie!!!! HE LOVES HER!!!!
Yup, Jacob wont be able to live without her...bella wont want jacob that miserable or nessie, and edward wont want to see bella that miserable or nessie.. At some point it would happen, now if only we could get a book to confirm....

yes i think that they will
Sam Johnson said:
Yup, Jacob wont be able to live without her...bella wont want jacob that miserable or nessie, and edward wont want to see bella that miserable or nessie.. At some point it would happen, now if only we could get a book to confirm....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...