Im sure every 1 wants to know do Jacob and beautiful Renesmee tie the knot when she is older? give your opion yes or no way!!!!

Views: 3847

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes they will but i would also like to see this in another book also there is still a lot of story lines that is incomplete.
well !!! I guess they will and it's not that bad
I mean Edward and Bella will let them because Jacob truly loves her
and Edward thinks marriage is a good thing that he asked bella to marry him before changing her
But I have no Idea what will happen who knows?!?!
lol. tootally. but Nahuel would make it fiery - ;)

Andrea said:
of course - they're soul mates... and Bella and Edward will give them their blessing because he's perfect for her - he can protect her - besides, can you imagine her with anyone else? Jacob would kill him, and Edward, Charlie, and Emmett would probably help him!
I doubt it but i am hoping so. Bella and Edward will not be happy but i think both of em want Nessie happy! even Jacob

Stephenie Ince said:
Bella will be fine after all she was going to send Renesmee away with Jacob because if anyone could protect her it would be him & Edward knows Jacob's a good lad he refers to him as good as a son. I hope they do get Married!

If Renesmee & Jacob have a baby will it be Part Human Part Vampire Part Wolf?

oh part human/vamp/wolf!!! that sounds interesting!!!! I would love to read a book on that! i hope that they DO get married. that is only way poor ole Jake will be happy :(

TEAM EDWARD! :)
I hope so
Hmm..Well yes. Of course edventually. He imprinted on her, so probably. But I don't know if Bella nor Edward will be to happy. But edventually, they'll warm up to the idea.

Amy Masen said:
Hmm..Well yes. Of course edventually. He imprinted on her, so probably. But I don't know if Bella nor Edward will be to happy. But edventually, they'll warm up to the idea.
yes
I definetly think Renesmee will marry Jacob. I wrote a fan fiction account about the two of them, If I can figure out a way to get one of the sites, I will post it. I was very annoyed with a lot of Jaob's behavior during most of the saga, I know he helped Bella through a crisis, but his behavior sucked. Couple of examples, counstantly referring to Edward and his family as bloodsuckers and leeches even though he knew it bothered Bella and even though he knew they don't feed on human blood. Making threats against Edward, Alice and thte rest of the Cullens, as well as wishing Bella dead when she told him how soon she would become a vampire, threatening to kill Edward at the wedding reception. Asking her questions abt her honeymoon that were none of his business. But the most egregious thing he did was not handing Bella the phone when Edward called, and then telling her when he didn't giveher the phone, "He didn't ask for you" "Excuse me, that is her phone in her home, who died and left you in charge to decide who she speaks to in her own home. As far as I'm concerned the whole tragedy of Edward going to the Volturi is laid at Jacob's feet. I titled my fiction, "My MIstakes and How I Redeemed Myself."
i wouldn't like because Nessie it's really beautifull and i don't like that idea that
nessie is with jacob!! Nooooo!!! she it's to gorgeous
i that she will. nessie seems to really have his heart and he seems to have hers. almost just as much as he n bella did. tho i think that there will always be the possibility tyhat she might try it out with the other brazilian who is just like her(forgive me if got the brazilian part wrong but i think im right.) it would only make since if she wants to be friends with him or his sisters. but i really hope that she marries jake bc hes had enough to go thru with bella as is and finding out the it was nessie that somehow connected them all this time seems to be a good thing.
I would love to see that happen myself bt if it doesn't I hope she doesn't play games with him like Bella did, I'm sure she loved him, bt still it wasn't rite. But it would be great for Jacob to find love and actually be apart of Bella's life since now they have a good friendship and understanding.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...