Im sure every 1 wants to know do Jacob and beautiful Renesmee tie the knot when she is older? give your opion yes or no way!!!!

Views: 4081

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i dont understand how anyone can say no. they WILL. its inevitable. some people on here dont even understand their situation, i was reading the first few pages of comments and people were thinking Renesmee stops growing at 8/9 years so shes a little girl the rest of her life so that makes it creepy or people are so obnoxious theyre stuck on team jacob thinking bella still loves him and he wouldnt do that to her..

If people knew and understood the imprinting thing then they would know the answer immediately and if people read breaking dawn properly instead of skimming over it to say theyve read it would know. its a pretty much guaranteed yes.

i think she would marry jacob
Bella and Edward cant refuse, i mean Nessie loves Jacob too, she was the reason Bella wanted Jacob so close when she was preggo. I think they, it didnt sound like many people who imprinted didnt marry the girl so.

I agree 100%

im sure sure why it would make people mad, and they dont understand the imprinting at all if they say no.

Nikki said:

i dont understand how anyone can say no. they WILL. its inevitable. some people on here dont even understand their situation, i was reading the first few pages of comments and people were thinking Renesmee stops growing at 8/9 years so shes a little girl the rest of her life so that makes it creepy or people are so obnoxious theyre stuck on team jacob thinking bella still loves him and he wouldnt do that to her..

If people knew and understood the imprinting thing then they would know the answer immediately and if people read breaking dawn properly instead of skimming over it to say theyve read it would know. its a pretty much guaranteed yes.

I would like to think that she would one day. I wished the had done another book lol to see Renesmee and Jacob together when she is older! Would have been good

I believe they will always be together and when Renesmee gets older. Her and Jacob will tie the knot.

I believe Renesmee is capable of having a child so like Stephenie Ince said. It would be part human, part vampire, and part shape shifter. :o

It would be interesting. lol

No Because she grows too fast they would never be able to be together forever
Well I think so ;)
yes i do
Yes I think someday in about three years you know when renesmee is fully grown and renesmee and Jacob are together theyll definitely get married. I mean come on they are imprinted lovers and all they belong together so what will stop them from getting married... Hopefully not her parents if you know what I mean.
u know i wonder the samething gd question

I hope not because that would be soooo gross! I mean, didn't he have a thing for Bella, now he's going after the daughter?! You couldn't be more of a PERV, Jacob!!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...