Im sure every 1 wants to know do Jacob and beautiful Renesmee tie the knot when she is older? give your opion yes or no way!!!!

Views: 3848

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

:O I guess they will get married !

But , after a lot many discussion and problems as a werewolf marrying a vampire will be quite a big thing for all of them !

Hope , they do get married . xOxO
Yes way, I would love to see that but we already know that answer, OFCOURSE!
they might but we hafe to wait to see
No because I just dont think so
i hope she does!!!!!!!!! they're perfect couple
i dnt want to spoil the book for u so i will not tell u wht happens, but i can tell u tht u will b happy wit the outcome

Jilly Stewart said:
I'm not through the book yet, but if at this point if Renesemee doesn't stop growing she will be old by four so it doesn't seem like she will live long enough to marry Jacob. I will cry if she dies for Bella and Edward and for Jacob,but I don't think that is what will happen if I know Stephenie Meyers.
carlie cullen said:
well yeah hes perfect for her (and me haha) and like they say in the book u just cant ignore that degree of love and affection or adoration i cant remember

Yeah Jacob said of Sam and Emily"s relationship that it is hard to ignore that level of commitment and devotion......and Nessie will have loved Jacob all of her life and before she was born if Jacobs theory is correct. So yes I think they will get married
Jilly Stewart said:
I'm not through the book yet, but if at this point if Renesemee doesn't stop growing she will be old by four so it doesn't seem like she will live long enough to marry Jacob. I will cry if she dies for Bella and Edward and for Jacob,but I don't think that is what will happen if I know Stephenie Meyers.
I think they mean that Nessie will be full grown by 4 years and then be that age for the rest of eternity. Nahuel is 150 and looks like a teenager the same as Jasper does. So she is not dying.
Ruhnezmay Carlie said:
I think so, because in Breaking Dawn, on Christmas, Jacob Renesmee gives Quileute version of an engagement ring
Thats a promise ring.....he doesn't even think of her in that way yet, he is more of a caretaker than anything else
Yes and I would love for Stephanie to write more books about it. There are so many possibilities for story lines. Jacob will never age if he does not stop phasing and as long as the vampires are around that would be so. I would love to see what their children would be like.... if the legends are true the combination of a human/vampire/shape shifting child would be amazing. The voltori would surely oppose but be divided because it is still a part of their species.
It would be very cool. Why not. I wish Stephine would write about their love story. No more Edward and Bella they live happily ever after.

Someone tell me did Bella tell Jake to imprint Renesmee?
of course they will....Nessie and Jacob have to be together....Jacob imprinted on her. The only thing that would keep him away is Nessie not wanting him...and why would that ever happen?

Bella has no problem with Nessie and Jacob now. As stated above, Bella was putting her daughter's life in Jacob's hands. She loves him and trusts him.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...