Im sure every 1 wants to know do Jacob and beautiful Renesmee tie the knot when she is older? give your opion yes or no way!!!!

Views: 4107

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think they will but praying they dont ;) i hate jacob love taylor
hell no renesmee is half vamp if u dont remember plus jacob is uglt his face makes me want to throw up
yeah but jacob imprinted on her on she is always with him if YOU remember.

savannah barwivk said:
hell no renesmee is half vamp if u dont remember plus jacob is uglt his face makes me want to throw up
Like everyone else has said jacob has imprinted on her so of course they will get marrried.. im quite shocked on how many people disagree(in saying that i dont care if you disagree) but in my opinion the only thing i disagree with is when people say they are team jacob and that jacob should be with bella which is so wrong(theres a reason jacob cant imprint on bella and its so obvious why bella picks edward (anyway thats another discussion lol) The only other person reneseme would consider is the half vampire/half human which could be a possibility but i still think jacob would be a good match for her.
i say u r completley rite on that one!

michelle said:
Like everyone else has said jacob has imprinted on her so of course they will get marrried.. im quite shocked on how many people disagree(in saying that i dont care if you disagree) but in my opinion the only thing i disagree with is when people say they are team jacob and that jacob should be with bella which is so wrong(theres a reason jacob cant imprint on bella and its so obvious why bella picks edward (anyway thats another discussion lol) The only other person reneseme would consider is the half vampire/half human which could be a possibility but i still think jacob would be a good match for her.
hahahahahaha

ashley renae greene said:
well ill get tha skript tuesday of next week
-love ashley-

sami cullen ;) said:
I hope not i will be furious but happy if Nessie is happy
I think that it is very likely that they will because it is not like they can fall out of love with each other now that Jacob has imprinted on her. I think Edward and Bella would have come to terms with it by that time.
i think that bella will not mind it when it comes time for renesme to make that choice. edward on the other hand idk.

Hollie Wakely said:
I think that it is very likely that they will because it is not like they can fall out of love with each other now that Jacob has imprinted on her. I think Edward and Bella would have come to terms with it by that time.
man, I hope not!!
i very hopy that renesmee will marry jacob and all the family will come (Cullen and Black)
but what kind of baby they will have??

what you think?
Well not in the movie Breaking Dawn. She is still just a toddler by the end of the film.

Δℓιиα ♱ Ѵσℓтʋяι said:
i very hopy that renesmee will marry jacob and all the family will come (Cullen and Black)
but what kind of baby they will have??

what you think?
Where do i find First Light?

ARIANNA said:
I so agree with you !! First Ligtht was amazing !!!

Twilighter126 said:
Of course! That would be the most obvious choice of plots for the 5th book in the series (after Midnight Sun, of course.) There was a really good fanfic on here called First Light-Renesmee and Jacob's story. It was amazing- it told the whole story of Renesmee (once she is all grown up) and Jake. It reads like the 5th book would. It was hands down my fave fanfic on Twifans!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...