Im sure every 1 wants to know do Jacob and beautiful Renesmee tie the knot when she is older? give your opion yes or no way!!!!

Views: 4151

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes totally he imprinted on her
It is a Mabey. Renesmea is gonna die when she gets older. In the book it says that she is half human and half vampire but since she grows so fast that means she will die when she gets older and if her and Jacob do get married then it will have to be when she is young. 
She already realizes that she loves Jacob and he is hers forever. She is mature in the book like when she is only 3....
It is a Mabey. Renesmea is gonna die when she gets older. In the book it says that she is half human and half vampire but since she grows so fast that means she will die when she gets older and if her and Jacob do get married then it will have to be when she is young. 
She already realizes that she loves Jacob and he is hers forever. She is mature in the book like when she is only 3....
I think they will. I mean it sounds disgusting now because Renesmee's only a few months old but later in the future I think that they would be cute together.
I really hope she doesn't 
I'm team Edward 
Definately. Why wouldn't they get married? They are both halves of a species and Jacob imprinted on Nessie. They have no reason to not. It's just another happy ending for the saga.
They better get married. haha.
They'll both age together. It's not like Nessie can marry anyone else, haha.
What's she going to do, marry a human? That won't work.

Danyell said:
NO CUZ JACOB IS MINE!!!!

Hey Ash

What has Team Edward got to do with it, lol. :) Don't you want Renesmee to be happy, she hasn't got anyone else to marry better suited than Jacob. 

Ashley said:

I really hope she doesn't 
I'm team Edward 

Hanna

hahaha :)

Everyone - back off!

Hanna said:

NO CUZ JACOB IS MINE!!!!
I think they wont mostly cause Bella would never allow it. She may love Jacob but she loves her daughter more and i dont think she wants nessie married to Jacob cause it would be to weird. If it was up to me i think they would make a cute couple.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...