Im sure every 1 wants to know do Jacob and beautiful Renesmee tie the knot when she is older? give your opion yes or no way!!!!

Views: 3848

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FuzzyWolf what is that supposed to mean?!?! 

Hi Hanna

lol, It means Fuzzywolf wants Jacob and Renesmee to get married,  but she/he thinks Bella wouldn't like Jacob and Renesmee dating.

Thanks

Shapes. 

I've always been confused about this...will renesmee die? I thought that she gets to a certain age and then stops aging? Am i wrong? If anybody knows, tell me :P

Black Green Eyed One (Shapes) said:
They'll both age together. It's not like Nessie can marry anyone else, haha.
What's she going to do, marry a human? That won't work.

Danyell said:
It is a Mabey. Renesmea is gonna die when she gets older. In the book it says that she is half human and half vampire but since she grows so fast that means she will die when she gets older and if her and Jacob do get married then it will have to be when she is young. 
She already realizes that she loves Jacob and he is hers forever. She is mature in the book like when she is only 3....
No she will not die......when she reaches maturity, at about 7 or 8 in human years, she will look of age and stops human aging. And thts where her vampire genes will kick in as far as her not dying. She will live as long as all other vampires do, barring being killed by another vampire. Hope tht helps 

KC said:
I've always been confused about this...will renesmee die? I thought that she gets to a certain age and then stops aging? Am i wrong? If anybody knows, tell me :P

Black Green Eyed One (Shapes) said:
They'll both age together. It's not like Nessie can marry anyone else, haha.
What's she going to do, marry a human? That won't work.

Danyell said:
It is a Mabey. Renesmea is gonna die when she gets older. In the book it says that she is half human and half vampire but since she grows so fast that means she will die when she gets older and if her and Jacob do get married then it will have to be when she is young. 
She already realizes that she loves Jacob and he is hers forever. She is mature in the book like when she is only 3....
no because if renesmee thinks she is gonna marry my jacob she's nuts
@ Black Twilight, Thanks for clearing that up! :)
Thanks for respons my discution,i think do but I will of look a like and the spirily this world,thanks,

no problem

KC said:

@ Black Twilight, Thanks for clearing that up! :)
yea they will
Do be honest would be happy for Renesmee but Edward would probably beat the crap out of Jacob for imprinting on his daughter!!!!!¡

no because her dad would freak out if that happened

i believe that they will, i sure it wud be awkward that bella wud be jacobs mother in law but i do believe they will get married. I think stephenie meyer shud make a book about those 2 and how their lifes continue on after breaking dawn!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...