Im sure every 1 wants to know do Jacob and beautiful Renesmee tie the knot when she is older? give your opion yes or no way!!!!

Views: 4140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't want it to happen I mean Nessie is cute and all but Bella won't mind its Rose, and Edward who will hate it
Most definitely!! But then Edward will be Jacob's dad in law
Wow wat a mix..... A werewolf with a vampire for a dad. Lmfao!!!!!!!

NO WAY!!! Bella would kill jacob. Plus Edward wouldn't allow it. It won't happen.



Victoria Cullen said:

NO WAY!!! Bella would kill jacob. Plus Edward wouldn't allow it. It won't happen.

I'm on team edward anyways. I don't see how that could possibly work. I hope they don't get married. Just the thought is making me a little sick to my stomach.           

                                      

Umm r u retarded or just not a good reader?!?!? In the BOOK it is EXPLAINED VERY WELL that WHEN RENESMEE REACHES THE AGE OF 7 1/2 YEARS OLD, SHE WILL LOOK LIKE A SEVENTEEN YEAR OLD and STOP GROWING.. 
So yes!! They will get married whether u like it or not or don't want to understand it!!! God ppl can b retarded....

NESSIE**CULLEN said:
if you people had some brands you would now that in the book Renesmee will get to the look as a 7,8 and maybe 9 year old girl that boy that is like her seems to probably look like he is like that so no i don't think they will get married!!!!

I think they will and it would be so awsome if stepanie wrote a story about them:):)

I hope so. But Stephanie seems to take a whole lot of time to bring out the films, I don't know if it will ever happen.

I think it would be kind of gross for him to mess with Renesmee because he tried to get with Bella* But thats just my opinion !

Omg that a good question

Stephenie Ince said:
Bella will be fine after all she was going to send Renesmee away with Jacob because if anyone could protect her it would be him & Edward knows Jacob's a good lad he refers to him as good as a son. I hope they do get Married!

If Renesmee & Jacob have a baby will it be Part Human Part Vampire Part Wolf?
Dude i said the same thing

Jessie cullen said:
Most definitely!! But then Edward will be Jacob's dad in law
Wow wat a mix..... A werewolf with a vampire for a dad. Lmfao!!!!!!!
She will eventually get older

NESSIE**CULLEN said:
if you people had some brands you would now that in the book Renesmee will get to the look as a 7,8 and maybe 9 year old girl that boy that is like her seems to probably look like he is like that so no i don't think they will get married!!!!

I hope they do!

I think there should be a update of it - focused on Jacob and Renesmee (With Bella and Edward in too) :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...