Im sure every 1 wants to know do Jacob and beautiful Renesmee tie the knot when she is older? give your opion yes or no way!!!!

Views: 4658

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes she'll who would not lyk to....?

Yes, because even though Bella was seriously angry I think that they would allow it because they know that they would be giving Renesmee to someone who would love her forever.

Well, hopefully.  I mean, he has IMPRINTED. His life would be awful if she didn't want to be with him. But probably, because while Bella was pregnant she wanted Jacob around a TON, and then after she was born, she said her need for Jake to be around was "Long gone".

Sooooo, yeah.  Plus I think they are a great match :D And now Jake doesn't need to be a sad sack all the time about not getting Bella.

^.^ heh.

I believe that jacob will marry renesmee.But i guess only time will tell

i think they would, they make a wonderful couple (well would anyways)

yes that would be great and what if they have kids?!

I hope they do they are so cute together ! but Edward and Bella are cuter !

Hi guys, totally only took me 3 days to read all of them , couldnt put them down. Have you seen this one yet ? Its just as addictive and love love love the Vampires ! Get back to me on your views, can't wait to dicuss it with you all!

Good day,

I picked interest on you after going through your short profile and demand it necessary to write you immediately. I have something very vital to disclose to you, but I found it difficult to express myself here, since it's a public site.Could you please get back to me on( for the full details.

Have a nice day.
Mr.Augustin Aziankou

Reply to Discussion

© 2016       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...