I think it would be great if a sequel was written about Jacob and Renesemee

Views: 17

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No i hate when stories continuo with other people...i cant explain why but i really don't like it.
She should write a book about the story of Alice and Jasper. I want more details!
i dont mind nething....as long as it has ALOT of edward in it!!!!!!!!!!!!! n.......i think it'll b relli funny to read the whole twilight saga from emmetts perspective!!! :P
she can write about renesmee and jacob, alice and jasper our emmett and rosalie.
She can write about the Bella as vampire ( with Edward of course) , jacob and reenesme, jasper and alice.. and all the guys. But it must be around Bella and Edward allways!!!
But I think it would be very difficult to overcome breaking down!! lol
i wanna c if the volturi wud step in when renesmee n jake hav a kid (i mean.....she's half human rite?.....n dont shape-shifters imprint on those who hav the ability 2 give birth 2 a werewolf??)
i mean......their child is definitely gonna b 1 of a kind!! like half human, 1/4 vamp n 1/4 wolf!!
i think it would be really cool for stephanie to write a book full of short stories about the cullens before they were vampires, and then their own individual take on what happens when they get changed into a vampire. but yeah i would really love a book to be written in nessie's pov, and jake's. it would be awesome to alternate between pov's. i love jacob so i would really like to find out more about him. =) =) =)
i love emmet and u dont really get much of his backstory so there should be something about him :)

Vamp101 said:
i dont mind nething....as long as it has ALOT of edward in it!!!!!!!!!!!!! n.......i think it'll b relli funny to read the whole twilight saga from emmetts perspective!!! :P
I would love stephanie to write the whole twilight saga from edwards point of view, i have read midnight sun and its amazing!! Plus i would love stephanie to write another book after Breaking Dawn beacuse i love Edward and Bella and Cullens!! Love you Robert Pattinson forever and always!! xxxxxxxx
Yes she should, Maybe with nessie and jacob and the she should go in with paul and jakes sister and Quil and claire and the when sam and emily get marryed. That would be fantastic.
I agree. I wish she would finish Midnight Sun. I really enjoyed reading from his point of view!

Robertfanxxxx said:
I would love stephanie to write the whole twilight saga from edwards point of view, i have read midnight sun and its amazing!! Plus i would love stephanie to write another book after Breaking Dawn beacuse i love Edward and Bella and Cullens!! Love you Robert Pattinson forever and always!! xxxxxxxx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...