Edward Cullen watches Bella sleep and tries to get into her head but he can't and whenever there is a tiny problem he spazzes out and goes protective. Do you think that is a little creepy?

Views: 295

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No not creepy more like dreamy 

Well hes creepy in ways you know..... im just come out with it YES hes a creeper. Like watching bella sleep. What would you do if there was a guy who can into your window at night and just watched you!!! haha hes like the bed intuder--- you know Antoine Donson

I find that photo hilarious but instead of saying that it was romantic I would take the pepper spray Charlie gave and spray his eyes

Ally Denali said:

Well hes creepy in ways you know..... im just come out with it YES hes a creeper. Like watching bella sleep. What would you do if there was a guy who can into your window at night and just watched you!!! haha hes like the bed intuder--- you know Antoine Donson

yes, i think it's very creepy!
I completely agree but i would also ask Phil for a baseball bat and keep it under my bed then smash his face in the next time he watches me sleep.

Hanna said:
I find that photo hilarious but instead of saying that it was romantic I would take the pepper spray Charlie gave and spray his eyes

Ally Denali said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...