Do you think that unsigned bands should be looked at for the Twilight films?

So, there have been a few different artists trying to get their music in the twilight films. Do you think that unsigned bands (if talented enough) should be looked at for the soundtracks? Personally, I do. There are some really great non famous artists that deserve it as much as anyone else. Hana Pestle is amazing for New Moon, and Goodnight Juliet, who I saw over the weekend at the SF Twi convention, has an amazing song that they wrote for eclipse. Seriously great, and they both deserve it as much as Paramore or anyone else. Dying to know what you all think. Hana is on myspace. I am not sure what her site address is... But Goodnight Juliet's is myspace.com/goodnightjulietband check both artists out!

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes. Totally agree. Hana Pestle's song "need" is absolutely amazing.. Why shouldnt they have a chance? I think Hana's manager or agent had an interview with the music director (or someone similar) of New Moon the other day..
TOTALLY!

guys you should youtube Hana Pestle's song Need. She's trying to get it on the soundtrack but we need to help her!!

EJC
xxx
I found Hana's song on youtube the other day and fell absolutely in love with it. It was so amazing!
Totally agree. Origonality is the best way to go with it and OME! i luvv Hana Pestle. If Need doesnt get in the movie that would be a maaajjooor loss
Yes, if their song fits the movie, why not? I like need by hana pestle and undone by kat tingey

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...