Do you think there'll be an Irish coven in the BD movie? Will they do auditions in Ireland?

I'm not personally wondering for my own benefit, but would you guys say that there'll be the Irish coven in BD? 

It's something that pops into my head constantly. And since there aren't any Twilight events in Ireland, I really want our country to be more involved!! 

Yeah sure there's midnight releases & stuff but I want people's opinions. 

Please reply even if it's not about Ireland, or your country needs to be Twilightised. ^.^

Tags: breaking, coven, dawn, edward, esme, ireland, irish, isle, renesmee, vampire

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I think that would be cool. Im not from Ireland but I'am Irish and i want to visit there someday. They need to put the Irish coven in they have Liam and Sihobann to help protect Renesmee. so maybe!
Yeah. I lovde this place... but it's pretty messed up. lol yeah they're definitely in there

Kelly Cullen said:
I think that would be cool. Im not from Ireland but I'am Irish and i want to visit there someday. They need to put the Irish coven in they have Liam and Sihobann to help protect Renesmee. so maybe!
i hope they do im not from ireland put i think that the movie should stay true to the book

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...