from Edward's point of view? I do after reading what Stephenie had on her website for Midnight Sun (I felt like a peeping tom reading it before published) I think every book could be written from his point of view. I thought it was fascinating and couldn't put my computer down. Thoughts from the other vampires?????

Tags: book, edward's, meyer, midnight, stephenie, sun

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

i loved loved loved midnight sun ... like maybe my fav. but i think thats the novelty of it and she should only do twilight that way ...
Yes, I think it would be so awesome if Stephenie Meyer did all the books from Edward's point of view. I love what she's done of Midnight Sun :D
i think it would be quite interesting getting his backround and wot he goes through. We see the pain bella goes through but i think from his point of view will help us to see how much he cares for bella aswell!~
Yes, I would love to read all of the books from Edward's point of view.
i think that would be great! i would love having each book in edwards pov (opoint of view) and i would enjoy twilight in rosalies pov actually! considering she is totally againt bella coming a vampire!
Yes she definately should, it would give us more insight to what was happening. i'd especially like to hear what Edward did while he was away from Bella in New Moon and how he felt about it etc. Reading the start of midnight sun was great the whole oil on Bella's window!
I would love it if Stephenie Meyer was to do the whole Twilight series from Edward's perspective, but I just think... that's a lot of writing for her to do. She has all these other stories floating around in her head, and I really want to her to get those published - if she was to write the whole series from Edward's perspective, that's going to take a lot of time, and so it'll be longer til we get those other stories. Plus, I think Bella's version of New Moon is probably the one with a bit more happening in it; I read somewhere Steph said that in New Moon, Edward is just off feeling awful and not doing very much... and that would take up most of the book. How depressing would that be to read? And for her to write?

Rather than have her write the whole series from his point of view, I think she should do something different; whenever she's bored, or wants to take a break from writing other things, perhaps she could write certains parts from the series from Edward's perspective, such as when Bella finally shows Edward her mind in Breaking Dawn, or what Edward is actually thinking when he and Jacob are talking in the Tent in Eclipse.. or when Bella kisses Jake. Things like that.Then she could just put them on her site as mini extras that we could read. I think that would be cool.
I like this idea very much. That would be WAY cool. I know I will always find myself wanting more and if SM wrote just bits and pieces here and there, that would be perfect. I'm sure NM in Edward's view could get a bit monotonous, but I'd still love to know what was going through his head in the very beginning with the party and then his decision to leave and how hard it was for him to just lie and walk away from Bella. I'd still love to know all of that. I'd love to know what is running through his head when he sees Bella in Voltera. There are so many things--I don't know if SM would ever consider shorts instead of a novel. I'm fairly certain I heard her say no to the novel somewhere, but shorts are different. Good idea!

Joanne said:
Rather than have her write the whole series from his point of view, I think she should do something different; whenever she's bored, or wants to take a break from writing other things, perhaps she could write certains parts from the series from Edward's perspective, such as when Bella finally shows Edward her mind in Breaking Dawn, or what Edward is actually thinking when he and Jacob are talking in the Tent in Eclipse.. or when Bella kisses Jake. Things like that.Then she could just put them on her site as mini extras that we could read. I think that would be cool.
ghchick13 said:
I like this idea very much. That would be WAY cool. I know I will always find myself wanting more and if SM wrote just bits and pieces here and there, that would be perfect. I'm sure NM in Edward's view could get a bit monotonous, but I'd still love to know what was going through his head in the very beginning with the party and then his decision to leave and how hard it was for him to just lie and walk away from Bella. I'd still love to know all of that. I'd love to know what is running through his head when he sees Bella in Voltera. There are so many things--I don't know if SM would ever consider shorts instead of a novel. I'm fairly certain I heard her say no to the novel somewhere, but shorts are different. Good idea!

Thank you! :) I've always thought there were certain parts I'd like to hear Edward's POV on, but the actual idea came to me when I was on Rachel Caine's website. She posts diary entries on there for her characters in the Morganville Vampires series, and it's cool to get inside other people's heads. It would be cool if Stephenie did this for Edward... it wouldn't even have to be regularly, we'd love it whenever. And I love the idea of Alice having her own diary, though I doubt that would happen.
I would absolutely love to read the whole series from Edward's POV. There are so many times that I'm dying to know what he's thinking. There are many scenes that would really be awsome from Edward's POV--the meadow, for one. The struggle that he goes through at the beginning of NM, when he's trying to leave her. I'd love to see him tracking Victoria and his depression at being away from Bella. I would love to see more interaction between Edward and his family when Bella is not around. I would like to have more of the mind reading thing. In MS, I loved the insight into the other character's minds through Edward. I didn't realize what a biatch Jessica actually was until I read MS. Also, there are so many things that Edward withholds from Bella because he tries so hard to protect her--I want the whole story!
When she wrote the book through Bella's eyes she caught every girl's secret crush by storm.I bet every girl felt the same way about that special guy in school or neighbourhood.The way she described it was soo real and true.It brought back my own memories of when I first fell in love =D
And Im sure she'll do just as good writing the book thru Edward's eyes.I'd be very excited to read how he felt about Bella for the enitre time,what thoughts raced in his mind when he saw her,how he felt etc etc.It would be intresting
Yeah, of course she could do it. It'd be nice if she would, but I don't see it happening. Since she won't even publish MS now. >/body>

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...