from Edward's point of view? I do after reading what Stephenie had on her website for Midnight Sun (I felt like a peeping tom reading it before published) I think every book could be written from his point of view. I thought it was fascinating and couldn't put my computer down. Thoughts from the other vampires?????

Tags: book, edward's, meyer, midnight, stephenie, sun

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

She could but why would she. Doing a mirror image of a story and adding even greater detail (Midnight Sun has over 20 pages of additional detail that I either loved or felt was a waste of time), is difficult and tedious. Every book she does from Edward's pov will sell like hotcakes, but I don't see them ever going to the big screen, or the little one for that fact. And they will take away a lot of her time for creating other more financially viable material.

I would buy them as I am sure most Twifans would, but how much market will they capture if there were no movies?
yeah I really thought it was interesting too but I relate to Bella more kind of a "girl I know how you feeling" type of thing but I would totally love to read all of the books if they were made from Edward's view

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...