What do you think?

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am going to say no, but I have been to some clubs and there are real people who dress and look like real vampires. The even want to bite your neck, but they ask first. lol
Crazy people:O
Lol

CanadianLady said:
I am going to say no, but I have been to some clubs and there are real people who dress and look like real vampires. The even want to bite your neck, but they ask first. lol
vampires doesn't exist really
its just a term used because of a virus in the past
well i really don't know what to say..a part from me believes that there are this kind of creatures..but the other part doesn't believe this things at all..it's hard for me to be 100% sure that vampires don't exist..i live in romania..the land of the vampire..the land where they were borned..from here all the other people took the stories and legends and made all the movies..it's dracula's teritory..and living with all the stories and legends and facts or even evidences of their existence..i can't be sure...my generation..people like my parents don't believe in such things at all...infact..it's like a scary story that never existed..but my grandparents...the old persons..they don't have the same opinion..they belive..when i asked my grandfather "why do you believe in such kind of things?how can you be so sure?" he told me "i believe because i saw.."...it's strange..more strange for me..not to know what to believe..living in unknown..but..what can i do?
I think there are vampires but I'm not sure they are exactly what the legends say. there are people who drink blood but don't live forever... are they still vampires? so I think maybe there are vamps but not quite the same as the myths.
It would be so cool if they did but I think probs not. Then again, it's never actually been proved that they don't exist so who knows X
well there are vampire bats so there could be a vampire plus i was on youtube and there was this vampire grl and her friends donated blood and she sleep in a coffin EXT but that could be a garbage but i still think there are real vampires
I hope soo..i wanna find my edward cullen
it would be cool, but they probably don't. if they did exist, it would probably be hard to find one.
I think there are, but maybe not like what we think vampires are...
Who knows...
We all picture them differently...

BTW -
Please check out my books that I've started to write look on my forums there New Moon from Edward's point of view and a 5th Twilight
Mrs.Cullen said:
I hope soo..i wanna find my edward cullen

I agree (L)
I don't think so but I'd love if vampires like Cullens exist haha... I like vampire-ish tendencies in humans :D

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...