What do you think?

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL Don't think so!!
Hope they don't! That would be too scary..this thing sucking your blood.
You can't compare something fictional to something real...It would be really strange if people started sayin' that they would want REAL life vampires to exist...think about it..is that really something YOU would want? =)
I hope they do...but I doubt it.

But still anything is possible
Oh i guess we'll never know!

I don't think i'd like any vamps except for one's like the Cullens tho.. Any freaky 30 days of night/buffy/interview with the vampire/blade types would not be so great to bump into in my opinion..

But ones like the Cullens..hmmm Emmet and Edward?? i could live with that!!
NOPE... sorry don't think so.. I just LOVE the LOVE story in these books..
i would like to believe they do but vampires like the cullens but apparently there are people who dress as vampires and drink blood and believe them self to be nightwalkers but do not kill people! obv haha :) but if they were would be kinda awesome i would totally date one :)
i think it all started in the old times, where there no equipments 4 blood transfusing
the people who have anmenia, did not no how 2 hv blood transfusing, so maybe they thought the only way
is have blood 4m their family and friends who were willing to keep them alive.
i mite be wrong, but mind u, now we in 2009, we got equipment at the hospitals.
then there no reason not 2 forget it excisit, just on people's believes and their stories.
=[ NO i dont believe they do...but i wish EDWARD did =[
Energy or psychic vampires for sure. The worst kind. And they are not as good looking as The Cullens :-)
I am going to say no, but it would be awesome to meet one in person especially if it is Edward.
blood suckers!!!!!! ugh..........dam little misquitos.......they the closest to a real vampire beside vamp bats any thing eles or body is jus kidden.......with us and hope not serious.........lol....
Mrs Cullen said:
i would like to believe they do but vampires like the cullens but apparently there are people who dress as vampires and drink blood and believe them self to be nightwalkers but do not kill people! obv haha :) but if they were would be kinda awesome i would totally date one :)

So would I, Definately:D
well, who knows... they all might be hiding from us!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...