DO you think that Kristen Stewart was the right actress chosen for the part??? if not, then which actress would you rather have play Bella???

Views: 28

Replies to This Discussion

of course!!! From the second I saw who they cast for Bella, I knew right away Kristen was a perfect fit, and I still do.
oh, cool...

Erika said:
of course!!! From the second I saw who they cast for Bella, I knew right away Kristen was a perfect fit, and I still do.
She stutters a bit too much for me... but other than that I thought she was good!
Yep. i love her as Bella..
it was the directing that made her acting in Twilight not so good.. She's an awesome actress.
She was great as Bella, just everything she did was perfect she acted exactly how Bella should have...and shes not exactly what you would expect, you know not the type of person you would expect to fall madly in love with someone just like Bella.
I think she does wonderful as Bella.. She has all the parts down and I really couldn't picture her or any other of the cast for that matter who could ever be repaced.. If they were to replace her or anyone else, it just wouldn't be the same movie..She just does the rite thing at the rite time.. I think that she acts the same way that you could picture Bella acting..

:)
I think that she was perfect i dont think that anybody else could have done it better than her:)
I think Kristen is a great Bella. She is very similar to what I pictured when I was reading the books. :)
Yes, i think she does Bella, really well! She is awesome
yes..kristen stewart is the perfect bella...she is my favourite actrice since i saw catch that kid for the first time and i could not see another actrice as good as kristen for this role..she's amazing..she just played bella as i imagined her in the books..
I'm right there with all of you - Kristen is a perfect fit for our klutzy Bella -- she's got that dark roaming thoughtful mind goin' on, on camera, that'd certainly drive any human male crazy, let alone our Edward.
i dont think that now that the movie is out, that there could be anyone better for the part

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...