yes who wouldnt

Views: 30

Replies to This Discussion

yah if stepenie wrote them first but if not then no cuz then there going to just be making it up and i KNOW it wont be as good!!
Last time i heard yes they were making a movie about Breaking Dawn, but they didn't know if they were gonna make it into two films!

Bedward_ said:
More books! But about the films.. Well, I'd looove to see as many as possible but I'll be satisfied if they stop at Breaking Dawn. They are going to make Breaking Dawn a movie, right?
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and 10 twilight books
As long as the story is good I would like to see more. If the books stop at BD then I guess we will have to move on.
i would want more movies and more of the books!
i want it to just keep going untill...sadly stephanie passes :D then she could like keep writing in the after life and bring it down in her next life :D haha then we'd all get addicted again! that would be amazing!
WHO WOULDNT I LOVE TWILIGHT I AM THE BIGGEST FAN EVA SORRY OMG I JUST SAW SOMETHING TWILIGHT ON TV SCREAMING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HARD.OK
I WANT STEPHANIE MEYER 2 WRITE MORE BOOKS I CRIED AT THE END OF BREAKING DAWN BECAUSE IT WAS FINISHED I WAS SOOOOOO SAD SOO IF THERE WAS 10 TWILIGHT MOVIES IT WOULD BE THE BEST THING EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL NEVER MOVE ON IF THERE ISNT ANY MORE BOOKS I WILL JUST DO WAT IM DOIN NOW KEEP READING THE SERIES OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There should be more movies!!!!!
WHO WOULDNT I LOVE TWILIGHT I AM THE BIGGEST FAN!!!!!!!!!
I WANT STEPHANIE MEYER 2 WRITE MORE BOOKS I CRIED AT THE END OF BREAKING DAWN BECAUSE IT WAS FINISHED I WAS SOOOOOO SAD SOO IF THERE WAS 10 TWILIGHT MOVIES IT WOULD BE THE BEST THING EVA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL NEVER MOVE ON IF THERE ISNT ANY MORE BOOKS I WILL JUST DO WAT IM DOIN NOW KEEP READING THE SERIES OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes!!! well maybe not 10 but at least 6. i really want stephanie to write another book. midnight sun and another one that completely wraps up everything. maybe a continuation of the relationship between jacob and renesmee. I was not very happy with the ending of breaking dawn and i really want some of the details to be sorted out.
Only if steph write more books because its her story and she should be the on eto finish it not somr random write or director who thinks they know what should happen. If that doesnt happen then i will just be happy that we have as much as we do. but i really want just one more book the just brings it all together. We want to know what happens with jake and nessie and just to see where the rest of them go.
i wouldnt mind there being like ten twilight movies as long as they were good!!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...