Since I became a Twilight fan (twifan) my friends have noticed and some are haters.  They think I am stupid for liking it.  They call fans names for liking it and that includes me.  At school I get laughed at for wearing a Twilight shirt, I mean come on, can I like something and not get made fun of? 

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sorry the kids at your skool are like that. it must suck a ton. The only person who makes fun of me for liking twilight is my brother, and that's because I annoy him about it. At least you know people get the "Twilight Thing" here. Just wear you're Twi gear and be proud that your different!! ;)
I just used to ignore it. I don't go to public school anymore, but of course, people still get at me. But I just ignore it and say, "Okay, well...have you read the books? There might be a solid reason why I like it." And then they start saying stupid s*** and then I just tune them out because they don't know what the HELL they're talking about!!! It's called no intelligence. Lack of brain chemicals. Low smarts. Those are the type of people I can't stand. I know it's bad but you just have to say to yourself, "It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter" Those kids are pathetic and you're better than them because you have the guts to stand up and wear something that expresses what you like. Even though I kept getting comments, I kept wearing my Twilight shirts. I shoved in their faces. They eventually shut up.
Hey hi..well you are not alone i guess, it has happened so many times with me too, people call the twilight cast with i don't know what names and twihards like me are always humiliated.. but you know what its their loss not ours...after all they even called Einstein a maniac....and then look what he did.. so whoever does that to you..just plain ignore it,it will infuriate them to see you not react. ;-)
its the same for me i get called crazy or twilight addict they say that i should stop liking twilight because it horrible and that its a bad movie and im like no twilight is the best and i love it so much and they also say am crazy because i love robert pattinson/edward cullen so much im getting kinda tired if it its not even fair even my teachers make fun of me sometimes i ignore it and sometimes it gets to me the kids at my school are so disrespectful so i feel for you and im so sorry that there are people like that in the world
it happened to me when I was obsessed with Harry Potter (still am though) was called the harry potter freak. Now that I am 20 (yes at 20 I am getting laughed at) and obsessed with Twilight, I feel like history is repeating itself except my friends are the ones who are calling me f** or gay or stupid.
Awwwwwwwww ur not any of those thing my dad didn't like twilight till he saw the second one with the wolves but he still makes fun of it I'm sure he'll watch eclipse over and over with me but he will make fun of me he says I can't believe ur watching stupid ol twilight again with those stupid bloodsuckers and then at the lunch table at school kids will go Justin beibe must be in twilight everyone likeWAT???? And then he goes they're both so stupid which is a double BAM on my friend cuz she likes Justin beiber and twilight haha but on the bus the other day e almost ha everyone talking twilight!!

Stephella Volturi & friends-muff said:
it happened to me when I was obsessed with Harry Potter (still am though) was called the harry potter freak. Now that I am 20 (yes at 20 I am getting laughed at) and obsessed with Twilight, I feel like history is repeating itself except my friends are the ones who are calling me f** or gay or stupid.
same here...I can't let it get to me I like what I like and no one can change that...If you don"t like it and accept me for me then maybe we shouldn't be friends
Yes my friends hate me taking about it! and the people i hang out with in the morings before school starts( In yr9 ) i walk in to the group and they go stop talking about twilight when i didnt evan say hi! As well they tell me to shut up about it ! I have such lovely friends (Not). You know the only thing getting me through school and having a learing disability ( did not start speaking till i was 5 now im 15 ) is my twilight, my teachers can give me work on fractions or some other work like that and i cant get it through my head but get me a subject on twilight a i do it! LOL . :) Xox ♥
Hi!

So sad! I do not understand why it is so horrible if somebody likes Twilight! I think it's because Twilight Saga has become a global phenomenon, and there are always people who start playing with the joke about Twifans. I think it is pathetic to start barking anyone because that person happens to belong a big fan of the group. Ignore the bullies!!!!!

Do not worry about the other, BE proud!! If the saga will bring you joy, it's really great!

I have a learning disability too and with the teasing I take it different and it hurts. (can't comperhend very well and had a speech problem) Harry Potter and Twilight got me through. I wish my friends would accept me liking Twilight and if they don't it's their loss.

Ms Cullen said:
Yes my friends hate me taking about it! and the people i hang out with in the morings before school starts( In yr9 ) i walk in to the group and they go stop talking about twilight when i didnt evan say hi! As well they tell me to shut up about it ! I have such lovely friends (Not). You know the only thing getting me through school and having a learing disability ( did not start speaking till i was 5 now im 15 ) is my twilight, my teachers can give me work on fractions or some other work like that and i cant get it through my head but get me a subject on twilight a i do it! LOL . :) Xox ♥

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...