Does anyone know when the trailers for breaking dawn get released?

I can't wait to see the trailer even lol, can't seem to find when it will be shown! Hope someone knows lol

Tags: breaking, date, dawn, release, trailer

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We haven't heard anything official yet. There is a rumor (not confirmed by Summit) that at least a teaser trailer or something will premiere at the MTV Movie Awards. Which would not surprise me. They like to do that w/the MTV shows like they did for NM & EC. (And I think TW but I'm not positive about that.) It'll probably be a while before we get the 1st official trailer.

Yeah, I've heard the same thing as @Pennybug Cullen (about the airing of the first trailer at the 2011 MTV awards). It's extremely likely, however, don't get your hopes up too much, just in case. Although, I'm pretty sure everyone (including me!) will anyway, haha.

This years Comic Con will also feature footage from Breaking Dawn: Part 1. This has been confirmed in the details of the event, which Alison blogged about recently.

But don't fret! I'm sure we'll get some more official images (like for Valentine's Day, perhaps? I mean, after all, Bill Condon did release photos on Thanksgiving and Christmas. Maybe he will do the same thing with other special holidays, etc.?). Although, I don't think we will get any promotional posters till after the trailer, unfortunately.

*Sigh* Such a long wait! But ah well, at least I will be keeping plenty busy till then.

umm i heard that they are releasing it on the mtv movie awards !! am like sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mega excited for breakin dawn trailer 2 c** out !!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

¬© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...