I love this pic!!! It looks like she's in the meadow. This is the girl who is going to play renesmee in breaking dawn.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

...where is it?
Whether it is the little picture on the left side of text? I don't know...
Yeah I love it too!!! That's exactly what I thought when I first saw it. I was like, "FATE!!!" because she was in a meadow that looks like Edward and Bella's. Hahaha!! Seriously!!
It's this one you guys. Jessica's logo picture.

Rosa Fallon Cullen said:
Yeah I love it too!!! That's exactly what I thought when I first saw it. I was like, "FATE!!!" because she was in a meadow that looks like Edward and Bella's. Hahaha!! Seriously!!
I thought the same thing!!!! Fate....I heard on the radio the other day that they asked so many people who was the best love story in history, and most answered Ed and Bella....I think so too..There is a whole website with her photo portfolio...There are a lot of pics on it..Just search her name..You'll find it.
It is ADORABLE!! And Mackenzie is ADORABLE!! I also love the pic of her in the meadow w/a piano.

Pennybug Cullen said:
It is ADORABLE!! And Mackenzie is ADORABLE!! I also love the pic of her in the meadow w/a piano.

OOOOHHHH....Where is that one?

Jessica said:

Pennybug Cullen said:

OOOOHHHH....Where is that one?

So it didn't take me as long to find these as I thought.

I found them here: http://nessiemackenzie.com/blog/

Isn't it like seriously PERFECT?! It's like Edward gave her a piano & she's in mommy & daddy's meadow. That's also what I love about your pic Renesmee in their meadow. :)
nice.
beautiful!love it!she is perfect for the role of renesmee!!she looks intelligent and exactly the daughter of bella!
who is going to play baby renesmee?

isabellaedward said:
beautiful!love it!she is perfect for the role of renesmee!!she looks intelligent and exactly the daughter of bella!
who is going to play baby renesmee?

someone as cute as the older renesmee
I think Makenzie is perfect! These pictures are great. She looks quite a bit like Edward and Bella too!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...