I love this pic!!! It looks like she's in the meadow. This is the girl who is going to play renesmee in breaking dawn.

Views: 75

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

She does!!! She could pas for their real daughter!! I absolutely cannot wait for the movie..I just HATE that we have to wait so long.
yeah i love it. i think that shll make a pretty cute nessie.
wow!!! OMG!!! she's so perfect!!
i hope they find a beautiful baby as mackenzie!!
she is much too old to play renesmee and she is cute but a little too tall i honestly think they should have chosen to have renesmee be portrayed on screen like the wolves

Olivia Fleury said:
she is much too old to play renesmee and she is cute but a little too tall i honestly think they should have chosen to have renesmee be portrayed on screen like the wolves

She is gonna play the older Nessie..What do you mean about the wolves.?
yeah she is really pretty
she is so cute and it looks like meadow in the movies

Olivia Fleury said:

BC has they same team that worked on Benjamin Button. So they'll CGI her to make her look younger before she get's that big. Not exactly sure how they plan on doing the baby or toddler Renesmee. (heard rumors they might CGI her face onto a younger/littler actress.) But with the team BC has assemled to do it I'm not worried.
DID ANYONE SEE THE PIC IN OK! MAGAZINE OF RENESMEE? IT SHOWED A POLICE SKETCH ARTIST DRAWING OF HER AND MAKENSY FOY'S PIC LOOKED ALMOST IDENTICAL!

well, she means that wolves are computerized  so nessie  should also be computerized!

Jessica said:

Olivia Fleury said:

I think so too. I just didn't understand what she meant. No rudeness intended~~~I'm just passionate about the whole subject!!! LOL..

isabellaedward said:

well, she means that wolves are computerized  so nessie  should also be computerized!

Jessica said:

Olivia Fleury said:

I don't like children....and I hate Renesmee....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...