I love this pic!!! It looks like she's in the meadow. This is the girl who is going to play renesmee in breaking dawn.

Views: 104

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they pick the right girl wow she looks like edward and charile a little wow

She is soooo perfect, right?? There is a magazine article where they did a police sketch of what ed and bella's baby would like...The resembalance was uncanny!!! You can probably google police sketch of ed and bella's nessie and find it...
laquever said:
they pick the right girl wow she looks like edward and charile a little wow
what do u think i meant about the wolves. the wolves are animated so they would be better off animating renesmee. the oldest she looks in the books is 5 and thats pushing it. this girl looks like she is 8 or 10. a ridiculous and stupid choice but who cares the movie is gonna suck anyway. i prefer the books

Jessica said:

Olivia Fleury said:
she is much too old to play renesmee and she is cute but a little too tall i honestly think they should have chosen to have renesmee be portrayed on screen like the wolves

She is gonna play the older Nessie..What do you mean about the wolves.?
finally someone 2 see my point of view

Melody Cullen said:
I don't like children....and I hate Renesmee....
Gosh I want that outfit!!!!!! I'm actually disappointed cuz in the end Jacob belonged to me but this girl seemed to be her. I bet she's not made fun of for being short, or wear stupid looking glasses, and just not being able to be herself without being judged. Like me.

Pennybug Cullen said:

Jessica said:

Pennybug Cullen said:
It is ADORABLE!! And Mackenzie is ADORABLE!! I also love the pic of her in the meadow w/a piano.

OOOOHHHH....Where is that one?

So it didn't take me as long to find these as I thought.

I found them here: http://nessiemackenzie.com/blog/

Isn't it like seriously PERFECT?! It's like Edward gave her a piano & she's in mommy & daddy's meadow. That's also what I love about your pic Renesmee in their meadow. :)
She's so perfect to play Renesmee! She's gorgeous!
I have that pic!!!!! I was the first one of my to know that she was playing Nessie!!!!!
awwwwwww

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...