Don't You Think Robert Pattinson Should Do A Horror Movie?

I don't Know about the rest of you Guys but I'd Love to See Robert Pattinson in a Horror Movie..What u think??

Tags: Rpattz

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It would be so hott to see him play a really bad guy or even a killer! Yumm I'd love to see that I love his acting I bought haunted airman today I love that movie but YouTube is missing some peices do I bought it I'll buy any thing with rob or Jackson in it! LOL
OMG I know It...that would be so Hott!..lol...I haven't got to see none of his other movies..I wish I had..I can't wait for Remember Me. And I'm the same I love Rob and Jackson..I can't wait to see Jacksons New Movie Hurt and The Last Airbender..I love the lil Cartoon series of Avatar...Please Let me Know if The Haunted Airman is any good.

mrs. jasward said:
It would be so hott to see him play a really bad guy or even a killer! Yumm I'd love to see that I love his acting I bought haunted airman today I love that movie but YouTube is missing some peices do I bought it I'll buy any thing with rob or Jackson in it! LOL

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...